Swizz Beatz posts pic w/ Jay Z: "They don't even know what's about to happen, Album ModeZone"

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pancho-chihuahua-as-camel.jpg
Came in expecting something like this.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This nikkas relationship management skills are crazy, he can land a beat on any project through that and people usually don't get anything in return but shyt for the past decade or so.

The two joints they did for WTT were serious though, Welcome to the jungle and half of Murder to Excellence.

I'd rather see Jay-z do what he used to do go out and fukk with some new bubbling producers, people who aren't on etc. And I'm obviously not talking Future's crew.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
#album #modezone? what the fukk does that even mean:patrice: speak english motherfukka

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's easily top 5
There were 5 tracks better than OTTNO just on that average album alone.

Edit:

Thank You
D.O.A.
Real As It Gets
A Star Is Born
So Ambitious
Already Home

I woulda said Empire State And Run This Town too if both songs weren't constantly rammed down my throat for months on end.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
There were 5 tracks better than OTTNO just on that average album alone.

Edit:

Thank You
D.O.A.
Real As It Gets
A Star Is Born
So Ambitious
Already Home

I woulda said Empire State And Run This Town too if both songs weren't constantly rammed down my throat for months on end.

nah

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want that "Devil is a Lie", "Seen It All", "We Made it" Jigga man.

Can't forget about Drug Dealers Anonymous :wow:

A album with Jay Electonica would be dope, as they have pretty good chemistry, and it would be a way to get a album out of dude.

Or he could do one with Ross & Pusha T. That would be nasty!

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
#album #modezone? what the fukk does that even mean:patrice: speak english motherfukka

What he is saying is due to a very viable possibility of new music being completed he and or Jay Z are in a rare form that occurs within artist shortly before they release a project. This is commonly known as #albummodezone....or lamens terms...were about to fukk shyt up....Thank me later....:sas2:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
What he is saying is due to a very viable possibility of new music being completed he and or Jay Z are in a rare form that occurs within artist shortly before they release a project. This is commonly known as #albummodezone....or lamens terms...were about to fukk shyt up....Thank me later....:sas2:
:russ: