Syndicate Cartel Presents : QP vs QP(Qleen Paper)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"Who you seein Qleen? can't be QP cuz sir up/syrup he medicine/met a son that can lean paper"
:banderas:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Qp must have really had beef with tall t saying fukk a dead nygga :smh:
Battle was pretty trash to me
Tall t ran up on him while he was with his kids at target and went to his bytch crib recording it they was beefing heavy

I'm sure he started some shyt with tall t people though after that

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tall t ran up on him while he was with his kids at target and went to his bytch crib recording it they was beefing heavy

yeah i remember them vids that white bytch had a little body
i remember the rumor qp was the one that actually shot him

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

isnt this the stuff soul khan was speaking on during battle with fox or im totally wrong?
hell i might be

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
yeah i remember them vids that white bytch had a little body
i remember the rumor qp was the one that actually shot him

Qp wad locked up at the time I think I know he had disappeared and got stabbed or something like that

I barely remember soul khan vs fox lol

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy to see Qleen back but I don't think he had that much hot material in this one.
I got QP Sons winning but honestly his technique is so polarizing it's not worth debating.
I do think that maybe people who didn't mess with QP Sons at all will check for him a little bit more now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And they always have effects with their battles but they're the only ones who really do it right so idk what to tell you nikkas who weren't expecting the sounds :yeshrug: they always do a dope job imo :salute:

as far as the battle, they both came with it, just came off as a sparing session cuz the rounds were short...when are nikkas gonna learn that it's best not to talk during Qleen's rounds, that's exactly what he want em to do :lolbron:

quantum got 2nd, qleen got 3rd, 1st is based off of preference cuz they both were on point, so i got qleen 2-1 edge

Last edited:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
:salute:
now this is the qleen paper i enjoyed watching. . .

:banderas:
if i could see a serious qleen vs that old school aye verb (sb/young miles/arsonal), my life would be complete on a "battle rap" note!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
on twitter and seein nikkas come with the most half baked bars over everything arguments :why: ask them about a battle where the nikka with the most bars OBVIOUSLY lost and they say shyt like "oh but that's different cuz blahblahblah" it's crazy how some nikkas pick and choose when to apply that rule :snoop: