Syphilis Experiment Tuskegee...

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't forget about Tuskegee, but people should know the US was doing this kind of shyt all over.

First, Do No Harm: The US Sexually Transmitted Disease Experiments in Guatemala
Beginning in 1946, the United States government immorally and unethically—and, arguably, illegally—engaged in research experiments in which more than 5000 uninformed and unconsenting Guatemalan people were intentionally infected with bacteria that cause sexually transmitted diseases. Many have been left untreated to the present day.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory." The US intentionally gave thousands of poor people Stds without their consent. This was unearthed by a good Samaritan. Now, if these are 2 incidences we KNOW, what other things have they done that remain unknown? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
We can't forget about Tuskegee, but people should know the US was doing this kind of shyt all over.

First, Do No Harm: The US Sexually Transmitted Disease Experiments in Guatemala
Beginning in 1946, the United States government immorally and unethically—and, arguably, illegally—engaged in research experiments in which more than 5000 uninformed and unconsenting Guatemalan people were intentionally infected with bacteria that cause sexually transmitted diseases. Many have been left untreated to the present day.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory." The US intentionally gave thousands of poor people Stds without their consent. This was unearthed by a good Samaritan. Now, if these are 2 incidences we KNOW, what other things have they done that remain unknown? :jbhmm:

Imagine.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
:picard:
I went to school with a chick that was from Guatemala, I remember she was excited to get her citizenship and she was a history major, I wonder what she thinks about this.:francis: