SZA Needs To Take Rihana's Place, WAY More Talented

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
SZA has been improving lately, she's a natural talent. it's just a matter of time until she reaches the level where Rihanna is at.
Lol if you believe this. SZA could very well do just fine in her lane, or she could be the next Miguel - be right on the cusp of crossing over but can't follow up, this might be her peak. But she doesn't make the crossover music rih makes nor really have the crossover look :mjpls:, people manufactured for pop are flopping, not sure why you think a chick geared toward indie r&b would be the one to beat the odds in a dying pop world and usurp Rihanna

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Rihanna good forever after dropping this lol. I don't mess with SZA like that only because I haven't gotten around to it yet. I like a couple of her songs though.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Lol if you believe this. SZA could very well do just fine in her lane, or she could be the next Miguel - be right on the cusp of crossing over but can't follow up, this might be her peak. But she doesn't make the crossover music rih makes nor really have the crossover look :mjpls:, people manufactured for pop are flopping, not sure why you think a chick geared toward indie r&b would be the one to beat the odds in a dying pop world and usurp Rihanna

her career is still young, she's got time to grow. Rihanna is already solidified set in stone so she's not going anywhere. i believe SZA will be a growing artist as time passes by. she turned me into a fan :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
her career is still young, she's got time to grow. Rihanna is already solidified set in stone so she's not going anywhere. i believe SZA will be a growing artist as time passes by. she turned me into a fan :yeshrug:
I think she'll grow as far as her profile in r&b, but it just don't see her being anywhere near Rihanna Rihanna is one of the best selling artists of all time, I'm talking top 5 or 10. R&B artists haven't dominated the charts or public like that since the last ambassadors of the music did in the early 00's - Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, usher.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think she'll grow as far as her profile in r&b, but it just don't see her being anywhere near Rihanna Rihanna is one of the best selling artists of all time, I'm talking top 5 or 10. R&B artists haven't dominated the charts or public like that since the last ambassadors of the music did in the early 00's - Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, usher.

well she just got shouted out by Drake who is one of the biggest artists out right now so it's a start :yeshrug:I think her career will be a slow burner and she'll eventually reach a higher level. if she will reach where Rihanna, Usher or Beyoncé at, that's something to watch and wait on.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all heard one of sza releases and think she got it. :russ: there are too many artists in her lane and they are even more talented and more charismatic.

If she wants to get bigger, she's gonna have to put out more releases, and get better at vocals, have a personality that is appealing,and all around get musically better. And even she could end like Miguel, which is a good enough space. Rihanna levels aren't possible for this one.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rihana: Hi

SZA: Are you on 10 yet?

Rihana: No I need a ladder and someone to hold it.

SZA: I climbed on my own.

Rihana: I can't

SZA: Are you on 10 yet?

Rihana: No
This dummy really believes SZA made it organically :heh: Schoolboy Q exposed her as being TDE's cum bucket years ago :dead:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rihana has ZERO talent, but she has sex appeal. I really can't think of anyone who reached the level of success she has just based on looks and nothing else. Even hearing her talk you realize how dumb she is