SZA uses Lawrence from insecure as an example of wack black man & why she cheats

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lawrence is a relationship nikka. He feels more comfortable in life being in a relationship than single. Coming out of a long term relationship he didn't know how to treat Tasha as a jump off properly. He should have never met Tasha family, he was fukking up big time by trying to force it.
Tasha was a fukk up. He was depressed. but when my nikka got that new job. he ran through all of melrose and silverlake :wow:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
So you're playing a semantics game. The point is.. your queen issa rae promoted asian men/bw dating in her book like a creepy weirdo. Nobody cares where and who it came from. It's trivial and non-collateral to the main issue. (She also implied black men are intellectually inferior, hence the reason black women should date asian men :mjpls:)

Your queen failed you bruh
01-20-e1525114005789.jpg

:whoo::banderas:

lol, My Nicca...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
We glorify celebrities for no reason. Our intellectuals get ignored for the most part. I bet a lot of people here know who some no name rapper from Chicago is yet they don't even know who Jelani Nelson is:yeshrug:.

edit: this guy Jelani Nelson has gotten so many black people hired by tech companies such as Facebook, Apple, Google etc. he's the kind of person who should matter but instead nikkkas want to talk about Cardi B. and Offset all the time:wtf:

A random scientist doesn't get promoted in pop culture anywhere in the world :deadrose:

I agree with most of your premise but no one cares about a random computer scientist outside of people in that field.