SZA was cuter and perfect before the surgery

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't see the big difference minus the weight, 10 years of age and the fact that you are comparing pictures with mad make up to ones with barely any.

Of course you might prefer her in her teens than in her 30s :dame:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Lips is “light work” so yea, I admitted to that. You’re sure she had other work done but can’t name it. Have you been around someone who has lost weight and toned their body/face? They look like that lol. If she had work done you’d be able to tell the head/face and body didn’t match. Similar to how chicks who get their ass worked on have skinny legs that don’t match.

you’re a cac trying to refute the clear facial work done on a black female against other black people.

:gucci:

why are you like this? you do this every time you post in one way or another.

:scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
you’re a cac trying to refute the clear facial work done on a black female against other black people.

why are you like this? you do this every time you post in one way or another.

:scust:
:deadmanny:

Not my fault you don’t talk to women in real life. People who lose body fat tend to get a more toned face. She went from a fat round face to something more defined. Nothing about that is impossible naturally which is why I’m puzzled why people are so upset.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
:deadmanny:

Not my fault you don’t talk to women in real life. People who lose body fat tend to get a more toned face. She went from a fat round face to something more defined. Nothing about that is impossible naturally which is why I’m puzzled why people are so upset.

so you know black bone structures and features and how they change better than black people. you recognize natural changes of the black female face better than anyone else who’s argued against you in this thread?

:sas2:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
so you know black bone structures and features and how they change better than black people. you recognize natural changes of the black female face better than anyone else who’s argued against you in this thread?

:sas2:

Mental illness

ILLMMORTAL

THE ILLEST
Daps
Reppin
THE MOST OUTTER REACHES OF THE COSMOS
nikka, i'm a woman. i know exactly what women do and how that changes how we look. i posted a whole ass before pic with her mouth closed and it's the same mouth. yall dummies on the internet like to go off the deep end with everyone, making up all sorts of surgeries and procedures (like sarena bleaching as opposed to just having shytty makeup) for some strange reason. at most, sza got a nose job.
:mjlol::russ:No disrespect Ma,but u crazy than hell if u think this broad didn’t have her lips pumped and other work done also,so stop with the madness and I’ll say it again,it’s her life if she wants to get poked and snipped on but she was already beautiful now she looks like some body jumped out and scared her azz….,literally! Much respect for sticking to your gunz though Ma…. Ur almost as ill as I am,but ur not. PEACE!:sas1: