T.I. Puts Jay Z, Diddy & 50 Cent On Blast For Not Wanting To Do Verzuz With ATL Artist

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Here’s the problem…WHERE DOES THIS TAKE PLACE???

You think he has 5 songs but nikkax in Texas may say 30. The difference? How whatever songs they pick hit depending on whatever crowd they are in front of

This becomes like a sporting event. Home & Away
Midwest
Chicago or Detroit

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
That's a got damn lie.....:russ:....but tell it bruh....:mjlol:....NY was not fukking with Outkast....

Puff was directing videos for Outkast before they were household names. Literally their first joint. He asked to do it because he was a fan.

Stretch and Bobbito were playing their records on underground college radio in '94. Dudes like Diamond D were doing remixes for them before '95. Pete Rock and Marley Marl were also going crazy for them on Hot 97, every Sunday on Future Flavas that same year. Pete was remixing shyt for them too. Rico talks about doing shows in NY and seeing Biggie showing Outkast mad love at one of the performances in the front row, when they first dropped. You'd actually have to be from NY to know what NY was doing, lol.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Puff was directing videos for Outkast before they were household names. Literally their first joint. He asked to do it because he was a fan.

Stretch and Bobbito were playing their records on underground college radio in '94. Dudes like Diamond D were doing remixes for them before '95. Pete Rock and Marley Marl were also going crazy for them on Hot 97, every Sunday on Future Flavas that same year. Pete was remixing shyt for them too. Rico talks about doing shows in NY and seeing Biggie showing Outkast mad love at one of the performances in the front row, when they first dropped. You'd actually have to be from NY to know what NY was doing, lol.
I'm from BK clown and just because Puff directed Playaz Ball really don't mean shyt....:russ:....the streets in NY labeled them as "Bammas"...West Coast radio was already playing them as we were already on that Southern Hip Hop before NY....thats a fact....you can bring up all the remixes and how late NY eventually caught on but please bruh....I was there for all that shyt....

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I'm from BK clown and just because Puff directed Playaz Ball really don't mean shyt....:russ:....the streets in NY labeled them as "Bammas"...West Coast radio was already playing them as we were already on that Southern Hip Hop before NY....thats a fact....you can bring up all the remixes and how late NY eventually NY caught on but please bruh....I was there for all that shyt....

So Rico saying that Outkast was getting mad love in NY, all these people who were either on the radio playing their records, people like me and mad people I know buying the records, producers doing remixes when they first dropped...all of that doesn't exist because YOU didn't see it? Which streets are you talking about?

"Playas Ball" was a mainstay joint being played at mad basketball tournaments. GOAT Park, Rucker, 139th & Lenox, etc. That's where I was hearing these joints that made me want to get the album, when it dropped. Harlem was playing their shyt heavy in '94. I had people in Flatbush, and East New York, that loved their shyt. Which is how I started getting into them, so I don’t know where people called them whatever. I saw literally the opposite and definitely started fukking with them off the strength of seeing how dope they were from hearing people tell me about them. NY was far from late, dudes were backing 'Kast shyt right out the gate. Once those videos dropped. BIG was NY's biggest rapper at the time. He was co-signing them before the album was even out. And Rico has always said the same. We embraced all their shyt. It was even crazier on the second album.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So Rico saying that Outkast was getting mad love in NY, all these people who were either on the radio playing their records, people like me and mad people I know buying the records, producers doing remixes when they first dropped...all of that doesn't exist because YOU didn't see it? Which streets are you talking about?

"Playas Ball" was a mainstay joint being played at mad basketball tournaments. GOAT Park, Rucker, 139th & Lenox, etc. That's where I was hearing these joints that made me want to get the album, when it dropped. Harlem was playing their shyt heavy in '94. I had people in Flatbush, and East New York, that loved their shyt. Which is how I started getting into them, so I don’t know where people called them whatever. I saw literally the opposite and definitely started fukking with them off the strength of seeing how dope they were from hearing people tell me about them. NY was far from late, dudes were backing 'Kast shyt right out the gate. Once those videos dropped. BIG was NY's biggest rapper at the time. He was co-signing them before the album was even out. And Rico has always said the same. We embraced all their shyt. It was even crazier on the second album.
You bring all this up but the honest truth is Outkast was not shown love in NY till '98....and just like you said the second album was crazier....but why did The Source only give it 4 Mics???....it gave Aquemini 5 which is fine but everyone knows Atliens>>>Aquemini....you can't deny the West to South connection bruh...they were already dropping collabs together before NY artist started doing it....because again NY did not fukk with the South like the West did....

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
You bring all this up but the honest truth is Outkast was not shown love in NY till '98....and just like you said the second album was crazier....but why did The Source only give it 4 Mics???....it gave Aquemini 5 which is fine but everyone knows Atliens>>>Aquemini....you can't deny the West to South connection bruh...they were already dropping collabs together before NY artist started doing it....because again NY did not fukk with the South like the West did....

The honest truth is, I can't debate about what someone else didn't see. I'm going on what I saw and what the dude who discovered 'Kast has always said for years. I can't speak for everyone. But I can back what Rico has said because I was there and saw a lot of what he's always said about those early days and NY showing them love.

The Source was weird back then, bro. They gave Smif n Wessun 3 mics for Dah Shinin' in '95! 3 mics!! So their reviews stopped reliable in the early 90's before the politics came into play over there. I don’t think anyone was comparing who showed the South more love in comparing NY and the West. I didn't start going to Cali a lot until a couple years after these albums dropped, so I can't say what was popping out there before that. But in NY, word of mouth was everything. We didn't have social media and the internet back then. People actually talked and would put you on to shyt by just telling you. That's how I got into 'Kast in '93-'94. Hearing their shyt outside, on the radio, seeing producers show them love, the old fashioned way. We showed them love the same way we went crazy for Hiero early on before they blew. We didn't care about where you were from. That's a myth. If your shyt was dope, we embraced it early.