T.I. won't ever find another RIDER like Tiny.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
“I’m down for him. You have to know this person would do the same for you. Being down [for T.I.] is the easiest thing to do. He makes it so easy. He sets it out so great and perfect for me,” she told VIBE in December. “He’s like ‘You ain’t got to work, you ain’t got to do this or that.’ Just be with me. And we enjoy each other. It’s not hard to stay down. The least I can do is give back, and make sure I’m 100 percent and a strong woman.” - Tiny (2011)

t.i.-tiny-mugshot-e1283795523117.jpg

o-TI-TINY-facebook.jpg

The way she rode for this man, wow. Through all his trials, tribulations and errors. She may not be like the women he cheated on her with physically, but the way she always defended him and had his back was incomparable.

dr8av5.png

TI-and-Tiny.jpg

Tip-Tiny-Ebony-Feb-2012-430x477.jpg

Reminder For T.I.: 6 Times Tiny Was A Ride or Die Wife

Anyone can see this woman love the fukk outta this man. This shyt is just tragic and scary how selfish he is.

Tameka “Tiny” Harris tells: “You know, I was with him before he was T.I. you know, he was you know, trying to make it at the time. I mean he had like an album out, but it didn’t do too good, so he wasn’t like really successful. So you know, when I got with him we kind of grew, he grew as we were together.”

Last edited: