T-Pain talks about selling his Bugatti (raidator leak = $90,000 repair) and more....

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hold up

He bought a bugatti for 1.2 mill

But sold it needing work for 1 mill? :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
so when the Aventador, and the Mclaren breaks down, he's gonna sell them again? :patrice:

maintenance on them whips ain't cheap neither...

people with extensive car collections got people on staff to constantly make sure their collection is in prime working order.

like Tim Allen, Jerry Seinfeld, and Jay Leno. I heard Leno drove a different car to work everyday.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This guy is an idiot. If he can afford a 1.2 million dollar car, then he should be able to afford a 90,000 repair job.

Buy cars you can't afford brehs...

But he's making serious bred in Europe and Africa, so i'm sure he'll be allright.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This guy is an idiot. If he can afford a 1.2 million dollar car, then he should be able to afford a 90,000 repair job.

Buy cars you can't afford brehs...

But he's making serious bred in Europe and Africa, so i'm sure he'll be allright.
He probably could afford it but was ignorant to them upkeep cost. Probably heard them numbers and figured waking up in a new Bugatti wasn't worth it no more. I hope that's what it was instead of not being able to afford it since we've saw enough of those stories.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Having a collection that big is pretty stupid, unless you have Ralph Lauren or Jay Leno type money.
how does jay leno have all that money tho. he had those cars before the tonights show. :mindblown:

I used to see dude cruising around ventura blvd in vintage cars.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
how does jay leno have all that money tho. he had those cars before the tonights show. :mindblown:

I guess he made some decent money as a comedian/small-time actor :manny:

I know Ralph Lauren started copping cars as soon as Polo made a profit.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Jay tours as a comedian and makes crazy bread off of that. He even mentioned that he doesnt/didnt touch his Tonight Show money (to live off of) because of the $$$ he made away from the show doing comedy routines. Gotta respect that and he has like over 750 cars in his collection. Dude is about that life.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
He probably could afford it but was ignorant to them upkeep cost. Probably heard them numbers and figured waking up in a new Bugatti wasn't worth it no more. I hope that's what it was instead of not being able to afford it since we've saw enough of those stories.

This. T-pain actually made out in my opinion. He only lost out on 200k, he probably had the car a year or so.

T-Pain a country boy, he probably was over that car a month after purchasing it. He rather something slow with a lot of woodgrain and leather, like that drophead he has.