T-Woodley wants Conor: "I would smash him. He's too little, he's got one punch."

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jones is top 3-5, him vs stipe or a curtis blaydes or francis and winning against a bigger human being would look good on his resume. Hes done a lot of stupid shyt these last 4 years to tarnish it. Lets be real 205 was dying when he came along as well everyone was getting old. Silva, rampage, and that crop were on there way out. Granted him vs dc and gustaffson are great fights and fighters. Just want to stop running back the same fights. Same shyt happening at FW. After the max vs ortega figgt what else is there

205 was mediocre and he cleaned it out. If he fights Cormier again it’s at 205. Francis would be a joke fight for jones

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt hughes wasnt a little guy. shyt bj penn fought in like 3 weight classes. Not all in the ufc. I just think its what needs to be done these days. He needs to wreck colby then move up for acouple fights like anderson not necessarily move up full time but take 2-3 fights up there
That’s unrealistic, he’s listed as 5’9 but he’s really 5’8 or 5’7. I guess he could fight that 5’9 guy who got destroyed by weidman

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That’s unrealistic, he’s listed as 5’9 but he’s really 5’8 or 5’7. I guess he could fight that 5’9 guy who got destroyed by weidman
you mean the one who's getting the next title shot, Gastelum. his only middleweight L is to weidman. he KO'd bisping and beat Jacare. They already fought too, woodley won by split

MF budz

All Star
Daps
shyt matt serra was 5'6 and foughtat 170 a couple times. Granted there wasnt a FW division then. Yeah woodley is 5'9 but GSP to alot of people is still the goat 170er. Woodley should move up and put on a show thats all im saying. If he doesnt feel he can do it well fight thompson and blah blah blah again