Tabria Majors Says LA Men Don't Like Thick Or Black Women,Talks Interracial Fetishes & Small dikks

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
This is understandable. U putting in that much work wouldn't be a good mix for an overweight to obese woman who probably haven't been to a gym or engaged in walking and jogging in years if at all. Then she seems like she has the entitlement mentality which makes her look worst and hard to deal with. I applaud you bruhs who are confident and demand what u worth. Women will respect that in the long run. I'm trying to get like y'all and go to gym 4-5 times a week but I work so much.
if you can't make it to the gym because of work, then work out at home.

a dip bar, a pull up bar, and ab roller is all you need.

you can do pistol and sissy squats to build your legs.

i got a cheap bullshyt setup in my room for days i can't make it to the gym.

0mf3MOp.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
u reaching way too far...that woman in that pic doesn't look like a teenager with those tities and face. I like some big girls but not these entitled women who want a top tier man but cant match up and not willing to adjust her standards.

not really. I called it a few pages back - only dudes that see a problem w/this chick are shallow self centered closeted gay men...no straight man is that picky...OR you all like women that look young and have young bodies.

and that's what you posted - a young bodied chick; she probably looks the same as she did at 19, but would that matter to you? :manny:

Stop trying to cast a wide net to justify you fukking fat bytches lame nikka

I'm 6'1 225 fit muscular build and wouldn't fukk this fat woman

82p2Nh.gif

negro please.

never in my life have i heard black men say "EWWW SHE'S TOO FAAAaaAaAAaaaT!!!"

not sure what's going on in here at this point, but yall can have this weird shyt.
:camby:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This.

Seriously I look at her and she's cute but she looks heavy as hell, I don't want this big broad on top of me, and I want to be able to throw a chick on the bed on my wedding night, she looks like she'd give me a back spasm. Not every man is built like Shaq or James Harden (and even these 2 men are with small light women), she needs to find her lane and stop this

"I'm thick, these lil dikk nikkas can't handle all this meat" That's not meat thats kilos of fat wrapped around muscle and bones.
WhyMichelin.jpg
lol at kilos

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I ain't watch it so if she said that fukk her. I'm in LA I know plenty of black men with black woman I for one. Is there some down with the swirl absolutely but it's mostly the Hollywood types or some valley IE cats.
Anyone with a big dikk swirling stoppit.

These hoes won't let you resist once they see that bulge

And I won't deny them :ufdup:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would hesitate to call her fat, but she is past the point of thick. She just so damn tall that it is an advantage for her.
5622782371299328.png

If I met a chick like this that was feeling me...:mjcry: Seriously thinking about turning in my #GMB card...

:ohlawd:
And she don't really look like that.

Obviously she isn't bad looking, though. She is less curvy than clothes and that picture would have you believe.

Didn't know she got a boob job, though.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
she full of shyt.....probably many good black men that she pass by that would actually treat he right....

black woman are all fukked up in the head anyway....u have to half take what they say seriously

Don't generalize all black women fam. Tabria more than likely has unrealistic expectations for what she expects from a man, and thus why she can't find one.

Like a lot of brehs in this thread said, she's probably looking in the 9-10 stratosphere, when she should be looking in the 6-8 realm. Their is nothing wrong with having standards, but people have to know what realistic boundaries to set. Also her specific location & circle of friends is probably hindering her from finding what she wants.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^^ isn't this what i said, dudes want chicks that look like high school freshmen...

if you're 25 years old and younger that's fine, but if you're in your late 20's and early 30's on up - get you a woman that LOOKS like a woman you fukking weirdos :dahell:

that's pedo shyt. :scusthov:
:hhh:Breh, shut the fukk up. You in here saying that any woman that is petite might as well be a little girl, and anyone attracted to a petite woman is a pedo?

You keep bringing up this dumb creepy shyt. Way you tell it, blowing up in your 30's is how you become a "real woman". Sit the fukk down with that bullshyt.

Not every woman wants to lose her breath when tying her shoes, or risk stress fractures if she jumps for joy. And this is not a slight to bigger women(though what I said is fukked up), but

gaining weight and being "thick" has drawbacks. The very same ones, in most cases, that fat guys go through. You gotta honestly be a real fukking weirdo if you assume any man that likes

a woman with a frame like this

andrea1.jpg
is subconsciously plotting on little girls. That shyt is on YOU, dude, no one else. Stop using that as an example
to justify your shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't generalize all black women fam. Tabria more than likely has unrealistic expectations for what she expects from a man, and thus why she can't find one.

Like a lot of brehs in this thread said, she's probably looking in the 9-10 stratosphere, when she should be looking in the 6-8 realm. Their is nothing wrong with having standards, but people have to know what realistic boundaries to set. Also her specific location & circle of friends is probably hindering her from finding what she wants.
black woman are all fukked up in the head anyways