Taker Outchea On Crutches

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
He looks healthier than he normally does when random "off season" Undertaker pics surface.

Real talk - You can almost tell the sesons now by the pictures of Taker.

Around Fall it's normally :flabbynsick::old: "He's washed. It's over :mjcry:"

Then around mid Winter/ New Year someone sees him in a gym lifting stupid weight. :lupe:

Then come Spring the nikka shows up on Raw 6 weeks before Mania, spray tanned and hair dyed like "OH YOU THOUGHT Y'ALL WASN'T GONNA SEE ME? :demonic:"

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I thought I read that the person who took pictures of Taker months ago with that cain was really someone else's and taker just liked it. It was like a walking stick or something.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
In 20 years we'll see Undertaker in a group home nearly dead and yet he'll still come out for wrestlemaina :ehh:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Nash said a few months ago that he had talked to Taker and said that Mark now has muscles and bones in his body that are torn to shreds and they can't be surgically repaired because he waited too long to undergo anything. :mjcry:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Nash said a few months ago that he had talked to Taker and said that Mark now has muscles and bones in his body that are torn to shreds and they can't be surgically repaired because he waited too long to undergo anything. :mjcry:
Truly a MarkForHimself :snoop:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Truly a MarkForHimself :snoop:

[A FEW YEARS FROM NOW]
*Undertaker music hits*
Michael Cole: Wait....is it? :krs:
Undertaker: *appears* :old:
Michael Cole: OMG IT'S HIM! IT'S THE UNDERTAKER! THE PHENOM, THE CONCESCIENCE, THE GUARDIAN ANGEL OF THE WWE! THE DEADMAN! :blessed: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!? :gladbron:
Undertaker: *rolls down to the ring* :old:
[Insert random wrestler here standing in the ring]: :whoa::whoa::whoa: