Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:francis: If u ain't up on the passport bros, this whole situation will confuse u..
People(BW & News Media) was demonizing Black Men who got passports & went to other countries for dating purposes..

Meanwhile BW get congratulated for doing the same .. The argument is about double standards & hypocrisy..

I don't know why I have to keep repeating myself, but passport bros would've just shut the fukk up, none of this would be in the papers. Instead they blew up the spot and talked shyt about American women. So why should i have empathy for goofball passportbros? Be mad at yourself. Black men been traveling since the early 2000s and you didn't hear shyt unless you was in those groups.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Reminder for yall to stop putting women on a pedestal or acting like they are the prize...

She aint no "prize" if she lets tons of men access her for free. Women hate slut-shaming without understanding the dynamics of why it exists...

Just act accordingly and date a woman who's explicitly into you. Unless you like simping for some reason...

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Reminder for yall to stop putting women on a pedestal or acting like they are the prize...

She aint no "prize" if she lets tons of men access her for free. Women hate slut-shaming without understanding the dynamics of why it exists...

Just act accordingly and date a woman who's explicitly into you. Unless you like simping for some reason...

Most men know she’s not a prize. This goes deeper than that. It’s a combination of some men having low self-worth and also chasing a nut and validation. You chasing a nut, you will tolerate almost any type of treatment to get that fix. Almost like a person addicted to drugs.

Lack of fulfillment, purpose, and being lonely is huge as well. Not too mention sex is advertised literally every where. Church, social media, the gym, grocery stores, online, schools that are meant for learning.

Unless you live in a farm or in an isolated area with limited internet access it’s everywhere.
Def think it’s a combination of quite a few things.

In a perfect world men would collectively focus on improving themselves and rewarding good behavior from women while giving the delusional disrespectful women the silent treatment. But that’s not gonna happen. Many men are going to spend a lot of their life entertaining delusional, mean, average looking women.