Taliban official says women lose value if their faces are visible to men in public

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
The American military lost to these guys. :mjlol:
Nah, they tried to change the culture and lost to the people who live there. The US tried to "nation build" and those people had no interest in the type of nation they tried to build. Vice has a video on the US trying to build a government there and it was just a shyt show. Afghanistan police and soldiers rather just molest little boys and smoke weed all day than work for a corrupt government that gave them shyt pay.

(This nikka in the thumbnail even looks baked :mjlol: :mjlit:)

After watching that, you'll realize that the taliban are really the only ones who can rule these people. Easier to kill people than changing culture. The US tried the latter and failed. Trump was right to cut ties and give them the dueces.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Sounds like a colibreh.
Only men get upset at this never women, they seem to be more understanding of protecting women from sexualization. We are on the wrong side of the spectrum our point is null and void as Americans

Western Men believe its their right to have unfettered access to sexually gawk all women is why these nikkas get so upset :laff: :dead:
"Women like being segregated from society!" - coli breh
*chef's kiss*

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not going to judge their perspective culture as American culture ain't exactly the most upstanding or morally conscious/righteous in the world.

What I got from this is that they believe women's value and attractiveness is higher when their identities are kept in a mysterious nature, facially and physically when a woman is covered from head to toe you'll never really know what she looks like, which gives her a mysterious allure and keeps men looking at her in such way.

It might not make sense to us being that American culture allows degeneracy and nudity to be in the forefront of certain aspects of society and entertainment to the extent that it's a normal way of being.

That's just my opinion/observation of their sentiment.
Kinda got the same feeling from it

Im not agreeing with it, but seeing how perverted a lot of dudes over there are, some fukking sheep with fat asses and lil boys, i can see his point somewhat.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Don't worry, right wing conservatives will demand American women dothe same thing soon

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I wonder what they went through in they history to the point they got to cover women’s faces up

I suspect they was afraid of Africans taking they women
It’s an extremist version of keeping women in modest clothing.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I heard about that. According to Wikipedia:
So the taliban have a death penalty for pedos :jbhmm:
And the Afghani allies America supports with our tax dollars are pedos :jbhmm:

Taliban been killing them :jbhmm:

Yet story gets spun that taliban are the pedos :jbhmm:

Math ain't mathing :jbhmm:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to judge their perspective culture as American culture ain't exactly the most upstanding or morally conscious/righteous in the world.

What I got from this is that they believe women's value and attractiveness is higher when their identities are kept in a mysterious nature, facially and physically when a woman is covered from head to toe you'll never really know what she looks like, which gives her a mysterious allure and keeps men looking at her in such way.

It might not make sense to us being that American culture allows degeneracy and nudity to be in the forefront of certain aspects of society and entertainment to the extent that it's a normal way of being.

That's just my opinion/observation of their sentiment.

Making women fully cover themselves is degeneracy. There's no defending it.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Making women fully cover themselves is degeneracy. There's no defending it.
I'm not defending it, just withholding judgement and trying to understand people and their cultural beliefs because no culture is better or the standard and I don't believe in forcing mines onto others. I don't agree with everybody but, I take the time to understand their perspectives.

Thats prolly one of Carlton Banks trannies
Projecting? Some of you “men” on here have an obsession with gayness. No tranny here, sorry to burst your bubble. If you agree with the man above, just say that. No need to throw insults or aim to make things personal, none of that was necessary. Only one of us has shown maturity and it definitely ain't you.

Have a good day 😉.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Islam :scust:

who would willing practice a faith of musty ass people that cut our ancestors balls off during slave trade and they.
suppressed homo's at that

I want my women naked at all times :shaq:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I don't understand why every topic here always comes back to gay shyt. Like it's TLR's bottomline.

These guys have a strict patriarchy and see women as property; they use an extreme interpretation of the Quran to justify and enforce their control over women. Sex is seen as a destabilizing force with women being naturally tempting and men being naturally tempted.

No need to add the gay angle to everything.
This.

To add, men have to provide a dowry to marry in that culture. Getting married is expensive and if you are a man and not married the community will not fukk with you.

I’m not saying is right but if anything happens to that woman her father/family or husband has to go and kill someone. Also, that culture is equally oppressing to men as well.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
if there was ever a homosexual agenda, this is what it would look like.

Afghanistan has an element of homosexuality in their culture. Pakistan too.
As strict as it is a former colleague was in Pakistan and says there were parks where men would go and get down, broad daylight. :scust:

When the US first invaded American soldiers working with Afghanis were shocked to discover the Afghan men can sleep together and possibly smash after a long days battle to comfort one another :dame:

It's a bizarre country..they were feeding hungry babies heroin to stop them from crying.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Afghanistan has an element of homosexuality in their culture. Pakistan too.
As strict as it is a former colleague was in Pakistan and says there were parks where men would go and get down, broad daylight. :scust:

When the US first invaded American soldiers working with Afghanis were shocked to discover the Afghan men can sleep together and possibly smash after a long days battle to comfort one another :dame:

It's a bizarre country..they were feeding hungry babies heroin to stop them from crying.
This entire comment is :mjtf: