Talk about being a rotten POS. Cleveland EMS Captain Glad Tamir Rice Is Dead. Very disturbing read.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
From the NY Daily News:

A Cleveland city employee whose Facebook post said he wished he had killed "the little criminal" Tamir Rice was fired, officials said Friday.

The February post on Emergency Medical Services Capt. Jamie Marquardt’s page involved the shooting of a 12-year-old boy who police said was killed by an officer when the boy reached toward his waistband for a realistic-looking pellet gun in November 2014.

“Tamir Rice should have been shot and I am glad he is dead,” the post said, according to WJW-TV. “I wish I was in the park that day as he terrorized innocent patrons by pointing a gun at them. I am upset I did not get the chance to kill the little criminal (expletive)

Tamir’s death provoked mass protests that didn’t stop after a grand jury declined in December to indict either of the officers involved in the encounter. City Hall officials canned Marquardt Tuesday after an investigation into the “egregious” remarks, city spokesman Dan Williams told Cleveland.com.

PROSECUTORS BEHIND LAQUAN MCDONALD AND TAMIR RICE POLICE SHOOTING INVESTIGATIONS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE DURING TUESDAY PRIMARIES

“The posts were not acceptable and do not represent the views or standards of the City of Cleveland administration, Department of Public Safety or Division of Emergency Medical Services,” Williams said.:rudy:

A follow-up message on Marquardt’s Facebook page also found by the TV station in February claimed someone “picked up my phone and made some awful posts under my name.”

Marquardt insisted in an email to the Daily News that he had never made the comments about Tamir.

"I did not do it," Marquardt said. "I presented evidence to the city of Clevelaneld that I did not do it. They fired me simply because it was on the news. They have no evidence I did this."

Cleveland EMS captain fired over Tamir Rice Facebook post

Rip:
Tamir Rice
Mike Brown
Sandra Bland
Ezeli Ford
Laquan McDonald
Akai Gurley
Natasha McKenna
Trayvon Martin

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good he got fired but it got me thinking what if someone does pick up ur phone and post some crazy shyt like you support isis or something :lupe:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Good he got fired but it got me thinking what if someone does pick up ur phone and post some crazy shyt like you support isis or something :lupe:

Then he would have to prove that. But if he's a public official I'm sure his union would've been able to clear him before he was fired. The fact that he wasn't vindicated makes me believe what he said was legit.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Im sure they probably went back and looked at the entire content of his page. I doubt aomeone who makes a post that crazy goes cat picks,post about sports gambling to "I wish i had a chance to kill that child" out the blue. Theres usually a pattern of some sort,or people slowly testing the waters to see how far they can go. But then again some people are quick to become unhinged.