Tamera Mowry and Adam Housley Search for Niece Apparently Missing in California Bar Shooting

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do you know it was said the real reason black people are seen as inferior?.....

because we have too much compassion ....

take it as you see fit ..to all those that want to cape for people that will NEVER see you as human
So the solution is to emulate evil?

:mjgrin:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the solution is to emulate evil?

where did i say that :gucci:

im done feeling sorry about them dying getting shot im not dropping tears for them :yeshrug:

fukk'em :francis:

You ever wonder why WE are not the ones doing mass shootings

we should be the ones doing that shyt because we are the ones getting killed and thay saying we deserve it

I did 20 years in the army and when im out the uniform i have to worry about them shooting me because im 6ft 245 :francis:

When i drive in small towns the damn gas station halts to a stop when i walk in .....

fukk them for real my compassion is gone

Daps
She's not a bedwench..

She has a white father...

Black people have to stop getting in they feelings over bi-racial people..

Who can you not expect a biracial person to not date what they are?

Instead of directing our ire at a bi-racial who dates someone reflective of her genealogical half, we should turn our anger towards the black men and women who willingly choose to end their black bloodline by bedding the enemy and breeding generations of future cacs who will eventually push black people in America to the brink of extinction. :francis:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just heard about this while watching State Of The Culture.... But the way Budden said it made it seem like Tamera was the one killed.... :deadrose: