Tampa police: Dunkin’ customer who died after being punched used racial slur," Tampa Bruh charged

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
13055.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*old cracka waking up in purgatory*

old cracka: and i'll tell you another thing spear chucker.:ufdup:
angel: :dahell:
old cracka: where did that fukker go?.......wait where am i?:mjtf:
angel: a wait station.:ehh:
old cracka: what am i doing here?:mjtf:
angel: youngin rocked that chin and......well:manny:
old cracka: wait.....i'm dead??:dwillhuh:
angel: that over hand right dropped yo antique ass.:mjlol:
old: they jumped me......the wet backs helped him!:damn:
angel: it's all recorded.:stopitslime:
old cracka: trump is gonna fix this......I aint worried.:ufdup:
angel: hell has a torture themed amusment park waiting for trump.:russ:
old cracka: where is white jesus so i can explain.:ufdup:
angel: Jesus is black.:mjlol:
old cracka: nooooooooooo........and God?????:merchant:
angel: black......lou rawls black.:mjlol:
old cracka: no way i'm getting into heaven.:damn:
angel: nope.:demonic:

UKVu0t8.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully folks learn something off of this story. Dudes post on here all day how they're going to assault someone after getting called a slur. Post videos of cacs and others getting laid out after talking sideways. Cheering, and carrying on. What is never posted is dudes getting charged with assault after the fact. We just conveniently forget that part.

This young breh clearly wasn't thinking. The man is 77 years old and you snuff him like he's in his twenties. Now he's looking at a handful of years or more in the bing. His life is fukked cuz he didn't like the way someone was talking to him. Young boys out here need to think before they act.

Old man should have thought twice before using racial slurs to a man that belongs to a unprotected group that targeted every day for his skin color

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Old man should have thought twice before using racial slurs to a man that belongs to a unprotected group that targeted every day for his skin color

Yeah but the law doesn't see it that way. You gonna pay for that young man's bail? You gonna feed his kids while he's away? When he get's out, you gonna provide employment for him? Have you even set up a GoFundMe for him? You gonna put money on his books while he's away?

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
I say he getting 7 to 10 years

I truly understand u want to knock the cac out, but a 77 year old man , just grabbed his old ass and spit in his face

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Is there a Gofund me for his legal defence? The veteran went into the shop, provoked and escalated a contact. He was obviously close enough to cause harm as he was in punching range.

I'd need to hear the brother's side of the story. Did he feel threatened. Did he see something that looked like a knife.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Is there a Gofund me for his legal defence? The veteran went into the shop, provoked and escalated a contact. He was obviously close enough to cause harm as he was in punching range.

I'd need to hear the brother's side of the story. Did he feel threatened. Did he see something that looked like a knife.

He sure did feel threatened, and he thought the old cac was gonna hurt him because of how close he was.

:to: your Honor, he looked like a threatening gang banger to me”

:jbhmm: It WAS Florida....stand your ground should include knuckle sandwiches too

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: It WAS Florida....stand your ground should include knuckle sandwiches too

I agree.

Someone getting in your face and hurling racial abuse at you is enough to feel apprehensive.

I feel that what fukks a lot of black people over in these situations is not having a good advocate. They end up saying the wrong thing to the police officer.

The story should go.

"He came into the store, angry. I was frightened :sadbron:. I tried bluffing him but he just continued hurling abuse at me. I thought he had a gun :sadbron: and.... and that he was going to shoot me."

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

Someone getting in your face and hurling racial abuse at you is enough to feel apprehensive.

I feel that what fukks a lot of black people over in these situations is not having a good advocate. They end up saying the wrong thing to the police officer.

The story should go.

"He came into the store, angry. I was frightened :sadbron:. I tried bluffing him but he just continued hurling abuse at me. I thought he had a gun :sadbron: and.... and that he was going to shoot me."

:ufdup: Don’t forget to add that the man was white. Just like they automatically say the race of us without prompting, we need to do the same.

:damn:“ 911? this cac white man is threatening me!!!!!”

:lolbron: I’ma start saying cac in public and tell the judge I said ‘cat’

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup: Don’t forget to add that the man was white. Just like they automatically say the race of us without prompting, we need to do the same.

:damn:“ 911? this cac white man is threatening me!!!!!”

When he's knocked on the ground, restrain him and secure the parameter for good measure. Active threats and all that.