Tamron Hall: “Just Because I Married A White Man Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Love Black Men”

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I’m currently dating a black man, nice try. If this doesn’t work out I’m open to other races. I’ve always been. I want a man who is going to treat me well and can stand on his own two feet. Black, white, purple, whatever. I want a childless, economically viable man. Just like many black men want childless women, I can want a childless man. Black is my preference, if I can’t get one in black I’ll keep going.
You shouldn't apologize for dating who you want you dont owe any of these posters anything. It's your life.
No black man is going to apologize to you as a black woman because he is dating nonblack, you do whats best for you and keep to pushing.

I advised that you check this vid:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The gas lighting on this site is so interesting. You are not opposed to date interracially but want to wag your finger at a bw who is open to date interracially. The truth of the matter too many black women feel like they have to be apologetic with opens up the door to losers like you to tell BW how they should feel about the men that they choose. Do you apologize to BW for every nonblack chick you have found attractive or approached ?

You dudes are real bold. Get out of here, the same way no BW has any control over your attraction towards nonbw neither can you control @WonderCheeks or speak for what she is experiencing in her dating dynamic or her attraction. Everything else you said is typical gaslighting COLI poster tactic.

I like that you dug up my posts. I have a fan. I clearly said you can date who you want. When you start making excuses for why you're doing just that, the problem is you. I would never throw an entire group under the bus to justify me dating interracially. Like Black men who say Black women have bad attitudes as to the reason they date out of the race, what she said is akin to what she said about the Black men she encounters. You know how to quote, but can't read nor analyse and interpret what's in front of you.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Nah...I just can't buy her logic...:smh:

To each their own...but I'm just not wifin no snowbunny...:yeshrug:

I think there's plenty of attractive white women too, but not at the expense of a BW. I'm too pro-black to disregard a tall glass of chocolate milk out there for me somewhere anyway...:wow:

Why would I be walkin down the block wit a snowbunny only to see something like this single PYT glance at me?

InstructiveIllinformedGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

You must be crazy...:hhh:

It's an honor and an obligation to make sure I aint got no black queen "lookin out there" or leavin her out to dry for some pasty WW.

If you put two 10s back to back...we got the baddest jawns.... :hhh:

It's insulting to the culture IMO...:picard:
You tryin too hard breh :unimpressed:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I like that you dug up my posts. I have a fan. I clearly said you can date who you want. When you start making excuses for why you're doing just that, the problem is you. I would never throw an entire group under the bus to justify me dating interracially. Like Black men who say Black women have bad attitudes as to the reason they date out of the race, what she said is akin to what she said about the Black men she encounters. You know how to quote, but can't read nor analyse and interpret what's in front of you.

What she said is not an excuse and is a very real reality for most highly paid black professionals. Finding an equal high earner in the black community when most black people have trouble securing paying jobs makes you often a token. Anecdotally and statistically it is well supported. Still I still see more professional black women still considering black men as their ultimate choice despite that fact.
nothing she said was wrong, the only thing that is wrong is her defending her right to date whoever she wants, she owes no one an explanation least of all pro-pawger/paager/palger/etc...

I do not need to follo, a quick search of post history can easily drive home my point that most of you dudes have no leg to stand when it comes to interracial dating in respect to black women and are self serving hypocrites that try to exploit some bw insecurity about interracial dating.

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
PAWGSET are men, they care what men think not women...and most men aren’t opposed to being seen/date/sleep with white/nonbw it’s been like this since the 60s until now with our media personalities.

BW self regulate when it comes to dating out and are overly apologetic sometimes cause the nonblack is truly ain’t ish. I wish we would use more of that energy shaming black women in settling with worthless men that are way beneath them regardless of complexion.

Wrong. Where I'm from any brother that marries out is automatic cornball status. That shyt is only for geeks c00ns or dudes who've had bad luck dating black women their whole lives. One of my coworkers is married to a white girl and is always clowned about that shyt by the rest of the dudes on my team when he's not around.