Tank Davis arrested for hitting his girl

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No one posted her IG, I see. I’m not doing it.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
She recanted as I figured because how he hit you and you just bit your lip.
Wow.

Fxck this psycho bytch for forcing me to see large gloops of feces stuck to a fxcking toothbrush :scust:for absolutely nothing.

I hope Tank learned a valuable lesson in filtering the company you keep.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Mother Of Gervonta Davis' Daughter Recants Domestic Violence Claims​

gervonta-davis%20(6)_1671695010.jpg

BY JAKE DONOVAN
Published Fri Dec 30, 2022, 03:57 PM EST
The latest development in an active domestic violence case involving Gervonta Davis could result in the charges getting dropped altogether.
A statement was released by Vanessa Posso, the mother of Davis’ daughter and the previously unnamed victim in an alleged assault earlier this week who has reversed course on what took place. Davis was placed under arrest at his South Florida residence on Tuesday afternoon, roughly 90 minutes after Parkland (Fla.) police responded to 911 calls placed by Posso who alleged that her life was in danger.
She has since refuted those claims.
"These past few days have been hurtful and extremely exhausting for all parties involved,” Posso posted in an Instagram story on Friday afternoon. “I pride myself on being extremely private; this situation was the last thing I wanted to be made public. The state of our relationship has been in a fragile space and Gervonta and I were both at fault for the argument. While the emotions were running high I made an unnecessary call to law enforcement in an intense moment while I was frantic.
“Gervonta did not harm me or our daughter.”
The statement comes one day after Broward County court records revealed that Posso—identified in court records only as “Victim”—secured legal representation for the active court case. The notice was filed at close of business Wednesday, a few hours after Davis (27-0, 25KOs)—originally from Baltimore, Marlyand—was formally charged with one count of Battery-Causing Bodily Harm and was released after posting $1,000 bond.
The police report—a copy of which was obtained by BoxingScene.com—noted that Davis allegedly struck Posso “on the right side of her head with a closed hand type slap. This strike caused a small abrasion to the inside of [her] upper lip on the right side of her mouth.”
Davis immediately challenged such claims through social media upon returning home.
“Do not let these people misguide you all on this bullsh!t,” Davis stated in a since-deleted Instagram post on Wednesday, accompanied by an image from Tuesday at 12:44 p.m. ET—less than an hour before the 911 calls—which shows Davis watching “Frozen” with his daughter. “This was just yesterday [Tuesday], moments before me and my child mother had argument! Watching Frozen with my oldest daughter. I never put my hands on my child mother nor my f---ing daughter. Are you f---ing crazy!! Im (sic) not a monster I been quiet for too long.
“They rush to my child mother offering her 50k just to pressure charges… like they did with my first child mother, so bad they couldn’t get her so they got a lady they [claimed] she was into the mess. Also a lady that known for (suing) people for money reason.. they get her! Which I have to pay 300k to and I didn’t lay a finger on her or even know what this lady looks like.”
A court date was not yet assigned, though the greater question in the boxing community was the status of his upcoming WBA ‘Regular’ lightweight title defense versus Dominican Republic’s Hector Luis Garcia (16-0, 10KOs; 3NC). The two are currently scheduled to headline a January 7 Showtime Pay-Per-View event at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
Representatives from Showtime, Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) and co-promoters TGB Promotions and GTD Promotions have yet to publicly comment on Davis’ arrest and how it would impact the show, other than a Showtime rep stating that they were aware of and monitoring the matter. It appears that the event will move forward without a hitch, to include shoulder programming such as Showtime’s ‘All Access’ series chronicling the fighters and their lives debuting Friday evening on its flagship cable network.
As for Davis and Posso, it appears that steps are being taken to heal their fractured relationship.
“Today, we have sought the help necessary to move forward with our lives,” noted Posso. “I am confident that we will succeed within our co-parenting dynamic with the counseling provided to us.”
Broward County court records still list the case as active as this goes to publish, though with no updates since Thursday afternoon.