Tariq is Debating Jared Taylor Live

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Luck plays a part in any group dominating another. So yes there was some luck involved IMO.

But Caucasians are uniquely aggressive, xenophobic, long term calculating in both the good and bad sense.
They are also more group oriented than all groups (apart from north Asians) and more self-righteous combined with a shallower and more fragile sense of self. They are simply less comfortable in their own minds. This leads to great social order, following of leaders without thinking, general unease around the unknown and habitual self-delusion to maintain a positive self-image.

Combine this with the more pronounced manifestations of their underlying 'anti-everyone' mentality and you get a will to dominate, exploit and control others over geographical, cultural and even temporal spaces. (Iceman Inheritance - Bradley).

Those are the results of pre- historic scarcity, depression, mental illness (DNA), and pronounced sexual dimorphism over millennia.

They are a materialistic [phil.] people and despite their claims to having deeper minds in reality their internal reverie is inhibited by their focus on the calculation with scant regard for the depth of self.

Dancing is nothing to be overly proud of but when you see the average W person dance you see someone who's basic interface with the world is off. It is not their movement but their inability to ' sense ' the pattern and that to me is reflected not only in music but in all aspects of life. They can calculate music (classical) but they cannot feel it. They can calculate people but they cannot feel them.

On average IMO

Yes luck is very much overrated. This was a very good post overall.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Q1. Their rate of growth would be slowed so probably not in our lifetimes. But eventually yes.
Q2. 'West' is a bit tougher. In general I would say yes for now. The USA could not which would eventually undermine the others.

In general the West could hobble Asia now at great cost to their own economies but the time for doing that is short.
China is building up its internal market. China is the biggest market for Phones, Cars etc manufactured in the west.
As the western markets are mature they are relying on newly wealthy Asia and soon to be richer Africa (they hope) for new markets.
China is also building up external markets in Africa which is the fastest growing region.

In summary:
Western general (not elite) hegemony is drawing to a close. You can feel and see it in your every day lives and in the moribund economic figures.
It's part of a structural decline.
China is already too big to fail.

img-1-small480.png

Thank you for answering my questions honestly

When I play it out in my head I also have China losing short term. But unlike you I have China losing long term as well

Daps
This tweet sums up everything you need to know about Tariq Nasheed. He just wants blacks/SSAs to be the perpetual victim.

I can't stand Jason Black and I don't particularly like PBT. However, when it comes to research they are thorough as fukk.
All of them - Tariq, Jason Black and PBT are on that 'white supremacy is the most powerful force in the whole universe' BS though.

It isn't the most powerful force on the planet? Our entire lives aren't governed by systems that whites exclusively control? Our perception of reality isn't guided by a media that they exclusively control? Their military doesn't hold this entire world hostage to their demands? :gucci:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
This one was a brutal mauling. I couldn't help but cringe when Tariq said that the influential white supremacists "meet up on message boards like Yahoo.com" :snoop:

When you've bore witness to Gus T. Renegade of the The C.O.W.S. podcast/radio show obliterate all his hosts white supremacist talking points you can't help but shake your head when listening to Tariq interact with these guys.

There's clearly a ceiling for Tariq when it comes to these debates. He looks invincible when arguing with anonymous white trolls on Twitter, but always ends up looking completely dumbfounded when arguing with the likes of Jared Taylor.

Hopefully he chills out with these kind of interactions in the future before they end up making a soundbite out of him saying something completely foolish.

I remember that episode of the cows with Colin Flaherty. He got frustrated and just hung up after a few minutes. What is that said for the first hour or so I don't feel that Tariqe did that bad...

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I know I said I was mad at Tariq but I caved and had to watch this. He did fairly okay, but I felt like he could have hammered in some more effective arguments. As some mentioned he left out reparations, white male terrorists etc. he had some wide open shots to really annihilate that cac

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't the most powerful force on the planet? Our entire lives aren't governed by systems that whites exclusively control? Our perception of reality isn't guided by a media that they exclusively control? Their military doesn't hold this entire world hostage to their demands? :gucci:

Should they be locked in prison for life? And all the resources to black people?

Daps
Nope. Plate Tectonics are!

You have far more agency of your own life. Do they control what you believe in?

If you let only the media control your perception of reality then you're a fool.

Certainly not. China is growing fast. North Korea a small commie backwater doesn't give a shyt about the USA or it's military. The Taliban managed to hold off the US and UK military.

Learn some geo-politics, history and stop thinking like a perpetual victim.
This kid thinks. Be like him, think. Salute.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Jared Taylor won the first half of the debate, but the second half was Tariq's.
He backed Taylor into a corner when Taylor proposed a Black ethno-state and Tarqi's rebuttal was the obvious fact that Black people have tried that on a micro-level since the 1800s and every time, White supremacists burn the communities to the ground or invade it and loot the resources. There will never be any situation, ever, when Black people build a thriving society and White supremacists will not seek to undermine it.

Also, Tariq missed out on a golden opportunity to ether Taylor when he claimed that White Europeans happily left Africa after the 60s. That was one of the most vulgar lies of the entire debate.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Tariq doesn’t reallly do well in debates he’s very diva- like as well I notice I watch him heavy .... he has no real argument I watched him debate on brilliant idiots with Schultz n all he did was throw the word “white supremacy “ to everything that was debated with no facts just hearsay n lost badly same here ... the white dude was basically laughing at him half the time with the nonsense tariq was saying white supremacy was responsible for :snoop: if the white supremacy were this huge powerful force then they would have squashed all these Asian country’s the USA has had beef with like flys ..... I fuxx with tariq but let’s just be real with what he is ... a black man with a certain amount of self -knowledge , an entertainer, hustler ... and most importantly only out the make money for himself ... he shouldn’t be taken seriously that’s for sure ....:deadmanny:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know how people can listen to Tariq for long periods of times.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This was interesting to watch... Tariq handled himself well but his biggest flaw is that he is too eager to respond and so he stumbles a bit in his responses.. and it's worse when you're debating online as to face to face

Jared basically got into character attempting to mock and be condescending throughout the whole damn thing.... Which was funny because there were numerous moments in the debate where Tariq's responses very clearly caught him off guard and broke him out of his 'character' or demeanor.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I'm a Tariq fan but the first half was cringeworthy. He uses the "I'm Tariq and I say so". He seems to offer his own observations more often than not as evidence of white supremacy rather than facts or something that can be proven. His Asian argument has zero to no merit because they are simply his observations ("They allow" arguement) instead of facts or pointing to specific laws that illustrate clear undermining of black people