Tariq is Debating Jared Taylor Live

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
all white people/white supremacist have to do is DENY, DENY, DENY, DENY and continue practicing white supremacy. doesn't matter what facts you present. the point of these debates is to show you uneducated black people how to properly handle yourself when white supremacist come at you with the bullshyt. Hopefully teach you something about reality. Tariq knows Jared would DENY DENY, thats the number one rule.

If you idiots in here actually listen to Tariq's videos he repeatedly gives the reason why he debates white supremacist. Has nothing to do with winning or losing by the way because there is no winning under the system of white supremacy.
@Momentum suspected white supremacist/collaborator negged this post

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
@∆y = f(∆x) up here dikkriding Tariq Nasheed and calling everyone self haters. The same Coolie poster who years ago was calling Tariq a joke and what not.
Saw Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and have some MAJOR beefs with some of the concepts. WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!

The same poster that said he and his family are NOT black. More importantly Tariq argues that America is a WS state and yet this cat WANTS MORE USA dominance around the world.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26823191/

Anyone who believes his Tariq dikkriding is a shill just like him.
I debated his bytchass on the China investing in Haiti thread. How the fukk you pro-black and support America's white supremacist foreign policy? Makes no god damn sense. The US has done do much damge to Haiti that it is time for haiti to move away from US influence and try new waters. America is on decline and it is time for black nations to move forward the post American world. And on the Tariq vs Jared Long debate what was the point of this? Why are we still debating with white people? What do we gain from this? White people will go through mental gymnastics to justify why they hate us.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Ehh, it can easily be argue that white people have ruled the glow for at least the last three centuries.

White hegemony is still very real and in full effect. What do you see that I don't?

The West's military and economical dominance is getting smaller and smaller. China and Russia have developed weapons systems to counteract Western weapons systems. The military dominance the US has enjoyed since 1991 is declining fast. China the last four years has built the equivalent of the entire French navy. Now imagine what that will look like in 15-25 years from now. Chjina is surpassing the US in AI technology. Plus with America's education system in terrible shape those Chinese kids who are good at math ans science in 25 years will work for the Chinese govt. Meanwhile the US will have a major shortage in scientist. Not to mention the economic crises that will cripple America in the future(Student debt crisis,Pension crisis,Debt crisis etc). And the EU has their own debt crisis that still hasn't been truly resolved. The west is in decline. This is why great conflict is coming because America is on decline while we will go back to the times of not one sole superpower but 3 or 4 superpowers.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I debated his bytchass on the China investing in Haiti thread. How the fukk you pro-black and support America's white supremacist foreign policy? Makes no god damn sense. The US has done do much damge to Haiti that it is time for haiti to move away from US influence and try new waters. America is on decline and it is time for black nations to move forward the post American world. And on the Tariq vs Jared Long debate what was the point of this? Why are we still debating with white people? What do we gain from this? White people will go through mental gymnastics to justify why they hate us.
His American stanning should be a red harring to ANYONE to see through his fake Tariq stanning. He "supposedly" watched 1804 and yet and still wonders why people want America to stay far away from Haiti? This guy must thing the Coli as a collective has a IQ below freaking 70.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Seriously stop with the insults just because nikkas disagree with you does not make people in here dumb or co))0ns. :comeon:
Even though your posts have been nonsensical and illogical, the last part of that post wasn't necessarily directed at you. Like I said though, you do sound silly.

The U.S has always had a presence in Asia again no one is denying how powerful white supremacy. But China is not one of those countries that are completely subjugated to white supremacy. China is independent enough to do whatever the hell it wants to without the west being able to do anything about it.
Lies. 2 things that the US won't allow China to do:

1)The US won't allow China to prevent it from establishing a military presence on China's continent.

2)The US won't allow China to establish a military presence in North America.

The U.S can send troops to some asian countries either because they mutual benefit in someway from white supremacy or because they are subjugated by it but China is not one of those countries. The U.S has over a million troops at the border of North Korea yet North Korea continue to do as it please and build nuclear weapons. I mean look at the vietnam war, The U.S basically burnt that country down and yet they still managed to overcome white supremacy.
The fact that you think that Vietnam has "overcame" white supremacy is funny.

HONG KONG — The United States plans to send an aircraft carrier to dock in Vietnam, officials from both nations said on Thursday, a telling sign of Washington’s warming relations with a country that was once battered by American bombs.

The proposed visit to the port of Danang comes amid heightened tensions over China’s territorial claims in the South China Sea, including to islands claimed by Vietnam. The Defense Ministry of Vietnam announced the port call while the American defense secretary, Jim Mattis, was in Hanoi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...rld/asia/vietnam-us-aircraft-carrier.amp.html

That's more evidence of how it's the US who can move anyway that it wants in the world establishing a presence in the east effecting Asian economies and politics in ways that the US would never allow China to do in the west. What you're not understanding is that while the US may not have a presence/influence directly in China giving it absolute power over China, the fact that the US has such a strong presence/power/influence in other Asian countries/territories helps to gives it leverage over China. While China is gaining strength it's still not as strong as the US which means that it has to submit to the US to a certain extent. China Ian not equal to the US. The US still dictates to China in ways that's China cannot dictate to the US. Do you think that the US would allow China to set up shop heavy in Mexico, Canada or anywhere else in the west? No.

I said that China has almost broken its chains. The U.S is losing its influence around the world.
As long as China's economy is based on the US dollar those chains will remain strong.

Y'all are moving the goal posts. Is the China gaining power/influence while the US is losing power/influence? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that right now a we speak, the US is the only superpower. You're making arguments irrelevant to any of the points of the debate. Tariq was arguing that white supremacy dominates the globe right now, including Asia. If we are going to be completely honest, his point was about the Chinese and other Asians in America and how they're completely dominated by white supremacy despite their high income, high levels of education, and low crime/incarceration rates. Y'all are being disingenuous with the deflections. On the question of does white supremacy dominate every group of non white people(especially in America)? Tariq was right and the white guy was wrong/lying.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What fuels the biggest supremacist state(america) Is the ethno afram culture and its impact on the state. Not some global african or asian front or representation.

Their very existence as a WHITE AMERICAN has been shaped and molded in considerable parts by black americans. Culturally,politically and socially

how does Jared taylors viewpoint even exist under this model

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
but it failed badly in this situation/debate .... he just used the everything is “white supremacy “ for everything Jared said without having any facts just hearsay .... anyone with common sense can see he took an L in this debate badly ... he’s used to bossing his way though debates but wasn’t able to .... I mean him saying asains might pass as “honorary whites” :deadmanny: is stupid ...... like I said if white supremacy was so powerful they would squash anyone who oposes them like flys ...

The only Power in white supremacy is the fact that they can stay on code. You can squash people that oppose you like flies if you want to, or you can use deception to trick people into doing work for you, even against their best interests. Kind of like what you're doing right now, that is, if you're black:mjpls:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
I'll tell you what I see:
- China rising fast
- India rising fast
- The European countries becoming more and more irrelevant on the world stage.
- Africans (especially Nigerians) being the most successful in terms of education in the USA.
- Nigerians being one of the richest ethnic groups in the USA per capita.
- The rise of the African middle class in Africa.
- Europeans whining, bytching and being frightened by a bunch of ragheads crossing their borders.

Yet i suppose you think this is all a part of 'white supremacy's master plan huh!?

Good observations. But don't care white people out so easily. If they go down they want to take a whole lot of people with him and we and when I say we I mean black people especially black Americans are in the crosshairs...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The only Power in white supremacy is the fact that they can stay on code. You can squash people that oppose you like flies if you want to, or you can use deception to trick people into doing work for you, even against their best interests. Kind of like what you're doing right now, that is, if you're black:mjpls:
How am I tricking people .... stop been delusional tariq lost this debate period ..... when in the hell do hispanics and Asian become “honorary whites” :mjlol: it’s the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard n I thought tariq was pretty smart but I’ve come to realise he’s so obsessed with proving that white supremacy overpowers anything in general that it’s actually started clouding his thinking ...n he’s just coming up with things with no facts.... white supremacy wouldn’t let Nigerians (who from all the research do better then white and African-Americans as far as salary etc) be left to prosper like dude said about the Asian as well sounds like a pretty weak white supremacy to me ... it’s just nonesense ....:deadmanny: let me ask you ... do you see Asians as “honorary whites” :bryan: ??

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm trying to figure out is how do yall go on and on about white supremacy day after day page after page. Talkin about how bad it is and how evil it is. But not one of yall that claim white supremacy exist can say what punishment y'all would want for the white supremacists and for people who practice and benefit from white supremacy. I've asked this same question since yesterday and y'all skip over it just to continue arguing about white supremacy existing.

Y'all nikkas must want it to exist because if the power was in y'all hands to stop white supremacy and punish the people who practice and benefit from it and give black people the resources and wealth y'all wouldn't do it.

I'm going to ask again.

If y'all who believe white supremacy exist could end white supremacy today and punish the people who practice and benefit from it. What would y'all want the the punishment to be for the white supremacists? And what would be the best solution y'all do for black people?

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How am I tricking people .... stop been delusional tariq lost this debate period ..... when in the hell do hispanics and Asian become “honorary whites” :mjlol: it’s the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard n I thought tariq was pretty smart but I’ve come to realise he’s so obsessed with proving that white supremacy overpowers anything in general that it’s actually started clouding his thinking ...n he’s just coming up with things with no facts.... white supremacy wouldn’t let Nigerians (who from all the research do better then white and African-Americans as far as salary etc) be left to prosper like dude said about the Asian as well sounds like a pretty weak white supremacy to me ... it’s just nonesense ....:deadmanny: let me ask you ... do you see Asians as “honorary whites” :bryan: ??

If you're acting like some Asians and Hispanics don't classify themselves as white, nor practice white supremacy, you're honestly trolling at this point.

Once again, when you deceive, you don't have to be the majority. You can get people to either do the dirty work for you, or be neutral. Which is exactly what's happening

Anhur

All Star
Daps
As long as China's economy is based on the US dollar those chains will remain strong.

Y'all are moving the goal posts. Is the China gaining power/influence while the US is losing power/influence? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that right now a we speak, the US is the only superpower. You're making arguments irrelevant to any of the points of the debate. Tariq was arguing that white supremacy dominates the globe right now, including Asia. If we are going to be completely honest, his point was about the Chinese and other Asians in America and how they're completely dominated by white supremacy despite their high income, high levels of education, and low crime/incarceration rates. Y'all are being disingenuous with the deflections. On the question of does white supremacy dominate every group of non white people(especially in America)? Tariq was right and the white guy was wrong/lying.

China's economy will not rely on the dollar for long. As I showed you in the previous posts, China is now trading with the Yuan which is undermining the dollar.
The dollar will eventually become useless and that's why America is starting to turn up its rhetoric against China (Trump and Tillerson).
China is now beginning to undermine not only Europe but also America.

Beware of ‘predatory’ Chinese investment in the Americas, warns Rex Tillerson

The US Secretary of State likened Chinese investment to European colonialism, and derided Russia for selling weapons to authoritarian governments
Beware of ‘predatory’ Chinese investment, warns Rex Tillerson

China's navy expands reach: Ships in Baltic for drills with Russia
https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/asia/china-navy-expansion-baltic-russia-drills/index.html

Chinese Navy Conducts Live-Fire Drill in Mediterranean Sea

Chinese Navy Conducts Live-Fire Drill in Mediterranean Sea

China also has more navy vessels in the Mediterranean than France. Cac supremacy no longer dominates China but it's something like a nuisance that will be dealt with eventually.
Another proof is that China has Nûkes. All of cac supremacy's pets (Arabia, Japan, Latin America, etc.) are not allowed to have Nûkes.

On the question of does white supremacy dominate every group of non white people(especially in America)?
I completely agree with you on this aspect. All these Asians are given more business loans and are not subject to the discriminations that African Americans go through on a daily basis.
Even African immigrants have it far easier than African Americans.
What I disagree with is that cac supremacy is this omnipotent power that reaches everywhere in this world.
This was true during the colonial period but not now. There are countries that cacs are trying to reconquer and bring them back into submission (like the Chinese and Iranians).
Libya was another example. Africans are starting to wake up and are willing to get rid of cac supremacy in Africa.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You named ONE black person that got off in the history of the United States:dead:

OJ got off due to a completely sloppy investigation by LAPD along with a racist detective and OJ had the money to afford a dream team.

And to your point of The juries who acquit white people who kill blacks people are white supremacists. Try again fam, you’re proving my point. You’re playing dumb on purpose

And that he was innocent :ufdup: