Tariq is mad people are onto his political immaturity. They didn’t even say his name.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Democrats claiming they can't get things done because of a nikka who makes R&B songs and makes puppet skits. :mjlol:
I fukk with Tariq but I'll say what i said about Kevin Samuels..."a 50 year old nikka with an IPad out here wrecking these people's lives" :dead: Roland in shambles.

Daps
You sound hurt, my nikka. You just a lil hurt or alot of hurt?

1062a06742886baf10a270d91589dbe6.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I been saying this shyt... everybody uses the internet but many apparently don't understand how it it works
last time I checked ya'll be the ones that act like we didn't have a unique culture or identity before social media influencers typed some acronyms online.

I get on that same time when a muhfukka tries to ask me if i'm "ADOS" or "FBA"-- no as a matter of a fact I'm NOT that bullshyt some social media influencers made up :martin:

• Yvette Carnell went online and made up "ADOS"
  • Then Tariq went online and made up "FBA"
  • What's stopping anyone else from going online and making up whatever acronym they want?

People already have but these are social media influencers and that's why you've assigned value to what they made up/take it seriously. It's the same way a random could drop a clothing line and it gets no buzz, but Kim Kardashian can and people flock-- cause it's Kim Kardashian.

Cot damn cult logic :camby: I'm still tryna figure how the hell we been celebrating Black History Month, Juneteenth, for soul food and HBCUs etc but we didn't "value" ourselves til social media influencers started scrambling some letters together :what: and brehs really believe/embrace it