Tariq Nasheed exposes Racist White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's favorite book #GOAT EPISODE

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
full

As for you two, @EastCoastNaga @4d 6f 6e 65 79 , a bunch of fatherless nikkas obviously

Call me fatherless to my face
:mjgrin:
1400 JR Lynch Street, Jackson MS 39217. I'll be in the computer lab in the library

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not the biggest Tariq fan, and I'm hesitant to give him too much credit on this cuz this was reported on a few days ago already. I came across it first on Slate, and then Huff Post. Haven't read the book, and probably won't, but I recall reading bits and pieces of the Turner Diaries and Shooter, and both illustrate how depraved the minds are of racists.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Call me fatherless to my face
:mjgrin:
1400 JR Lynch Street, Jackson MS 39217. I'll be in the computer lab in the library

come visit and ill say it to your face

5771 Rutland Trce
Lithonia, GA, 30058

Naaaaaaah breh. You fitting to get this work. A couple gifs ain't saving ya punk ass. You undercover WS

you know what i look like bruh, whatchu look like?:jawalrus:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not the biggest Tariq fan, and I'm hesitant to give him too much credit on this cuz this was reported on a few days ago already. I came across it first on Slate, and then Huff Post. Haven't read the book, and probably won't, but I recall reading bits and pieces of the Turner Diaries and Shooter, and both illustrate how depraved the minds are of racists.

Did the other publications tie it into how trump is using people like "Got to get the body count down now".

Stupid fukker in here talking about we know these guys racist blah blah blah.

O'course we know that they are .What Tariq doing in this podcast is showing you the code that they are using to set up the shyt they are going to try to do to black people. Hell he even broke that down. Real black people will get this, a cac/c00n like @Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wouldn't.

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
He gave credit soon as he started talking .

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Powerful episode. A future classic even :obama:

Tariq's post trump game has been REMARKABLE and low key his militia knowledge is actually really impressive.

That Darrell "GangThugs" Scott/Victoria: A Novel of 4th Generation War link would be considered an investigative journalism HeadShot :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Powerful episode. A future classic even :obama:

Tariq's post trump game has been REMARKABLE and low key his militia knowledge is actually really impressive.

That Darrell "GangThugs" Scott/Victoria: A Novel of 4th Generation War link would be considered an investigative journalism HeadShot :wow:
I'll just put this out there...A LOT of what I really learned about the militia movement and the "academic" white nationalists have come from Tariq

Its just not something I ever invested the energy into reading further into.

I mean the sheer number of names and books I've been put on to by him is immeasurable.

And don't get me wrong....he's wrong on a lot of topics, especially around biology/medicine...but his sociological references are, to me, on point.