Tariq Nasheed Has a White Mother-in-law

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You figure you'd laugh at him for other reasons than him having a white mother in law. That's what makes me believe you guys are just racist, you'd consider that funny and, if someone challenged you on it, you'd probably defend your laughter with a racist comment if need be.
These are white guys

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

For keeping it 100%

How does this brother hold strong views about white people, but got a white mother in law? Surely he had this stance before he got married.

And if he didn't get into this teaching until AFTER he got married, that means people are being lead by a amateur.

So which is it?

What stance are you talking about?

Also Donald Sterling has a strong stance on black and has a harem of black hoes, does this make him any less of a white supremacist

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

For keeping it 100%

How does this brother hold strong views about white people, but got a white mother in law? Surely he had this stance before he got married.

And if he didn't get into this teaching until AFTER he got married, that means people are being lead by a amateur.

So which is it?
What are his strong views about white people though breh? :stopitslime:

Not white supremacists, or suspected white supremacists, or racists... but his strong views about white people in general? I'll wait...

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This was known.

I like Tariq but If this was anyone but him in this situation that person would be called a c00n and an agent. Seeing how easily those words are thrown around on here for even the slightest deviation.

But from my point of view this is what real life is. Outside of people acting out on the coli about how pure their own blackness is. His met his now wife, fell in love with her and had kids with her. What millions of normal people do every day. That's a beautiful thing.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:laff:prepared to get negged into oblivion op. These bytch made nikkas on here definitely gonna catch emotions. I seen nikkas go 10+ pages defending this fake pro black nikka as if he was their boyfriend or some shyt :mjlol:. No way in hell some of yall nikkas grew up with a father in your life and act this bytch made:pachaha:.

@No Sleep lmao your exactly what im talking. bytchmade nikkas catching feelings and negging me because I offended your boyfriend:mjlol:. fakkit ass nikka.

:mjlol: you know them well

Ive caught more negs from these tariq fangirls for talking about their man crush than anyone else

:mjgrin: and im still gonna do it again