Tariq Nasheed on Fox News with Laura Ingraham. He KILLED her!!! TKO!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
He trolls the shyt out of people.

"I'm a constitutional advocate" :troll:

"I'm an MLK conservative" :troll:

:laff:

He flips their shyt back on them :banderas:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-01_at_12.07.31_AM.png

ALL THE DAMN TIME :ooh::deadmanny:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Way too short, didn't even have time to get my popcorn ready. :banderas:

Flex was just cruising with that short sparring. "How about hard work, content of your character..." :mjlol: bytch please. No amount of "hard work" will ever curb a white supremacists mind state towards black people. She just started spewing generic white supremacists talking points when she got backed into a corner. We need a longer debate of Tariq up there making cacs mad.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
His title :russ:

" White people aren't the problem".....that line shut down any dumb shyt she was thinking to say :lolbron:
She was looking for a soundbite to end Tariq. But he was coded up. She wanted him to run with the topic like a fool, like yeah, what is wrong with white people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Way too short, didn't even have time to get my popcorn ready. :banderas:

Flex was just cruising with that short sparring. "How about hard work, content of your character..." :mjlol: bytch please. No amount of "hard work" will ever curb a white supremacists mind state towards black people. She just started spewing generic white supremacists talking points when she got backed into a corner. We need a longer debate of Tariq up there making cacs mad.
Thats why Tucker Carlson had to bring up his relationship books just to have a shot :pachaha:

Tariq ain't a fool out here

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's evolving :wow:

"Not all white people are the problem...white supremacists are the problem" :troll:
He didn't even do that, you noticed, he didn't call out the white supremacists, he called out their system the entire time. The only time he mentioned the white supremacists was when he said their is two types of people in white society. White and white supremacists. Because Laura wasn't interrupting like the rest of the stooges at Fox, Tariq was able to clear get out his thoughts.

Edit: He mention the white supremacist owners from sports by name but that was a direct relation to Laura's question.

You see where R.C. fukked up. When asked about a system of white supremacy, the white supremacists NEVER act like they know what you are talking about ever. This from top to bottom. From Richard Spencer to Baked Alaska. Laura was saying that this is Tariq's ideals, she made it clear.