Tariq Nasheed On Vlad's Couch, Calls Obama Powerless And....

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
from the title, I see no lies. :manny:
full
Napoleon would like to have a word with you

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ this vulture Vlad trying to argue down Tariq Nasheed about anything Black. Talking about, "I'm not Black but I'm ingrained in Black culture." GTFO.

And I know he has probably the largest platform related to hip-hop on the Internet (or one of), unfortunately, but it actually disappoints me to see cats like Tariq, Polight, Boyce Watkins, etc., on this scumbag's channel, even though I understand why they would.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A lot of dudes on here don't understand what nuance is, so I'll say this before i comment on Tariq. I've said before that for the most part, Obama cared more about gays and Latinos. I don't have a single post on The Coli defending Obama.

Now about Tariq. it's crazy how many dudes on here will get mad if you don't agree 100% with all his political views. Tariq is good at the "mack" and women advice/game, and a few other areas, but a PUA nikka is not somebody who's political advice i'd follow. You had nikkas on here getting mad because a few us disagreed with the "Black People Shouldn't Vote" movement he was doing. The nikka literally wrote the Art of Mackin, pardon some of us for not blindly following Tariq's political advice. Boyce Watkins is another dude i agree with on several points, but not his political ones.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of dudes on here don't understand what nuance is, so I'll say this before i comment on Tariq. I've said before that for the most part, Obama cared more about gays and Latinos. I don't have a single post on The Coli defending Obama.

Now about Tariq. it's crazy how many dudes on here will get mad if you don't agree 100% with all his political views. Tariq is good at the "mack" and women advice/game, and a few other areas, but a PUA nikka is not somebody who's political advice i'd follow. You had nikkas on here getting mad because a few us disagreed with the "Black People Shouldn't Vote" movement he was doing. The nikka literally wrote the Art of Mackin, pardon some of us for not blindly following Tariq's political advice. Boyce Watkins is another dude i agree with on several points, but not his political ones.
This is literally dumb as shyt, not referring to Tariq Nasheed specifically though.

Somebody who deals with psychology (which is essentially all PUA is) is automatically disqualified from having political views or giving political advice?