Tariq Nasheed stans acting like it's a funeral on the Coli

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Even if people are caping for him...

THAT'S WHAT YOU DO FOR YOUR TEAM!!!

This is what's so frustrating about black people. We're not even good teammates apparently.
This ain't sports fam and we aren't a monolith so what's this emotional stuff your pulling out your ass? None us agree with every black person so why do we have to do it now just because the person he debating with white? It don't mean I agree with the white person either but I don't have to automatically ride with the black dude just because. Some of y'all need to stop with rah rah emotional shyt and come with something better than he/she black and that's it. It don't work like that and if it did you wouldn't have nikkas on here ready to call you a c00n for disagreements when we supposed to "root" for each other.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How was this a loss for Tariq? :dwillhuh:

@UpAndComing , do better breh.

I should neg every nikka that dapped that shyt, specially that @SirBiatch cockrider @Da King.

A loss for Tariq doesn't mean it's a win for the racist Cac. What these brehs don't realize is that I actually watch Tariq alot, and post some of his videos on here. Just that their love for Tariq is on Kujo love, so any criticism towards him seems like I'm hating :mjlol:. But he does need to improve his debating skills on TV though. He's really hit or miss

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A loss for Tariq doesn't mean it's a win for the racist Cac. What these brehs don't realize is that I actually watch Tariq alot, and post some of his videos on here. Just that their love for Tariq is on Kujo love, so any criticism towards him seems like I'm hating :mjlol:. But he does need to improve his debating skills on TV though. He's really hit or miss

It's not easy debating when you're a remote guest on these shows. As you can see Tariq was on a few seconds audio delay and Tucker bytch ass just kept talking over him. This was far from a loss. These dumb ass threads shouldn't have been made and they show how many non-Blacks and c00ns roam this forum. shyt like this should be reserved for when he takes a real loss. Not this silly ass "interview ".

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This ain't sports fam and we aren't a monolith so what's this emotional stuff your pulling out your ass? None us agree with every black person so why do we have to do it now just because the person he debating with white? It don't mean I agree with the white person either but I don't have to automatically ride with the black dude just because. Some of y'all need to stop with rah rah emotional shyt and come with something better than he/she black and that's it. It don't work like that and if it did you wouldn't have nikkas on here ready to call you a c00n for disagreements when we supposed to "root" for each other.

Are other races treating this as a sport? Are they a monolith?

Nothing emotional about anything i said.

This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing with dude. I don't always agree with him. What I don't do is hate on the man as we frequently see on this site.

Let me get this straight from you...

So every other race being team players when facing another team means nothing? Black people are special in that we can compete individually against teams and have success?

People aren't called c00ns for disagreeing. They're called c00ns when their disagreement is a detriment to the black community.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are other races treating this as a sport? Are they a monolith?

Nothing emotional about anything i said.

This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing with dude. I don't always agree with him. What I don't do is hate on the man as we frequently see on this site.

Let me get this straight from you...

So every other race being team players when facing another team means nothing? Black people are special in that we can compete individually against teams and have success?

People aren't called c00ns for disagreeing. They're called c00ns when their disagreement is a detriment to the black community.
Your emotional stuff may work on some on here but it doesn't work on me. Your questions are stupid fam. No matter what the issue is no group I repeat no group is a monolith so why ask a stupid question?

It's nothing to get straight nobody always agree and you thinking they do is just some low key dikkrider shyt a few of y'all are comfortable doing. It's like y'all have no interaction with people and just stereotype them smh. Lastly you're an outright liar if you say people are called coins with disagreeing with whatever the coli collective thinks is the "black" way of doing it. You see it in this thread and others so please stop with the I don't see it stuff.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another tariq thread on the same issue, why don't you just add to the other threads on the same topic
i'm about to start calling them cacs in a minute. its one thing to make one thread and have your jokes. but to keep it going. knowing good and well their was no debate to lose on that show since there was no actual debate since tucker himself said he wasnt going to debate with tariq. to keep posting these threads got some of yall looking real spooky in the light. and i'm not even a tariq stan like a lot of coli members.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So from what I'm gathering, OP is actually agreeing with the arguments presented by the FOX host in the debate that...
  • That Tariq's podcasts is the most racist thing he's listened to, while being a representative of FOX News who dedicate their entire program towards criminalizing blacks
  • That by reporting racism suffered by blacks at the hands of white that Tariq is inciting racial hatred (that reverse racism bullshyt)
  • Claiming that we DO NOT live in a white supremacist country
  • Claiming that because America is "multi-ethnic" that racial discrimination no longer exists, especially in regards to whites oppressing blacks
  • Lying and claiming that people did not add a racial component to the event, when Tariq proved the contrary as people were on Twitter blaming "BLM" and "Black Muslims"

If a Coli poster made those same arguments they'd be negged to death and quite possibly banned, but because it's Tariq nikkas is out here claiming that he lost the debate, despite the host spewing that white supremacist filth out his mouth?

Is your hatred for Tariq that deeply ingrained that you choose to throw out all logic and co-opt and co-sign white supremacist rhetoric?

exactly. which should tell anyone who can think. why Fox called Tariq up to begin with.

Do yall really think fox news producers that found the tariq tweet/facebook post didnt see the prior posts that were from racists before any information came out about the suspects race?
Of course they saw it. yet they booked the show with the quote as if it was sitting their after everything was realized without answering to racists quotes prior. The entire interview was setup on false pretense. ON PURPOSE.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Save the throwing rocks then hiding your hands gimmick. Your post was on some passive aggressive sassy c00n shyt and you deserve to be insulted. It's not that you dissed Nasheed, it's that you dissed people here for speaking out in support of dude in the face of whites trying to do a hit job on his name in the media. If you're not smart enough to understand why it's important for us to stay on code as blacks that's cool, but when you run around insultin others due to your own ignorance and lack of understanding you have to be checked. Especially when you're some fat sloppy chic who shouldn't be opening your mouth gettin slick with others anyway.
Lmaoooo you don't know shyt bout me. Make assumptions brehs. I already stated that I'm a Tariq supporter but not to the point that I'm crying cuz of a news debate gone awry.

Do you breh.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lmaoooo you don't know shyt bout me. Make assumptions brehs. I already stated that I'm a Tariq supporter but not to the point that I'm crying cuz of a news debate gone awry.

Do you breh.
I don't care who you or don't support. My issue was with you running your fat double bellied ass in here to diss people.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's not easy debating when you're a remote guest on these shows. As you can see Tariq was on a few seconds audio delay and Tucker bytch ass just kept talking over him. This was far from a loss. These dumb ass threads shouldn't have been made and they show how many non-Blacks and c00ns roam this forum. shyt like this should be reserved for when takes a real loss. Not this silly ass "interview ".

The thread wasn't really on the interview though. It was for the overreaction from his fans, and them thinking these "Black leaders" should not be infallible. How can these leaders improve if their supporters think they never lost at anything? You gotta admit, the News interview he did a couple months ago was way better than this one, cause he backed his points. Come on breh

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm Tide . ...
Of goddamm arguing about this fukkin bullshyt

Yall fools ain't Tide...?
CQ4dqeOWIAA08o-.jpg