Tariq Nasheed's Twitter Space: Recap From The FBA Discussion #AfricansAndAfricanAmericans

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Before complaining about African and Latin immigrants coming to the U.S , everybody should asked themselves why are they coming over here?

The U.S goes into these countries to wreak havoc and then complain when the citizens of those countries come over here.

So don't be upset when the chickens come home to roost.

That makes ZERO sense, because if that was true, the Black and Latino immigrants who immigrate to the US would be fighting the White Supremacists in the US that destroyed their country and being allies to FBA, not siding with the White Supremacists to fight FBA and help strengthen White Supremacy.

These c00n ass immigrants :mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
That makes ZERO sense, because if that was true, the Black and Latino immigrants who immigrate to the US would be fighting the White Supremacists in the US that destroyed their country and being allies to FBA, not siding with the White Supremacists to fight FBA and help strengthen White Supremacy.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

There's c00ns in every community including FBA , so just because a few c00ns be siding with whites
doesn't mean all of them.

But i forgot this is the coli , where we take one c00n tweet and apply it to an entire community :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

good thing this aint real life :whew:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
There's c00ns in every community including FBA , so just because a few c00ns be siding with whites

But i forgot this is the coli , where we take one c00n tweet and apply it to an entire community :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Stand up and piss like a man goofy and call out your c00ns scary goofy nikka

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq trolled ‘em right into what he wanted them to do lol…. nikkas got emotional and started letting it all out. I mean nikkas already know what type time the Africans and Caribbean folks was on but he had them on the stage exposed. He lined they ass right up

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Tariq trolled ‘em right into what he wanted them to do lol…. nikkas got emotional and started letting it all out. I mean nikkas already know what type time the Africans and Caribbean folks was on but he had them on the stage exposed. He lined they ass right up

Exactly.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

There are more than a few, off code immigrant Black and Latino c00ns. The majority of the Black, Latino, Asian and etc. immigrants that come over here have Anti-FBA hate.

The White Supremacists bombed the fukk out of these countries and the immigrants come over and kiss the White Supremacists asses.

The difference between FBA and the immigrants, is that FBA call out our c00ns and sellouts.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
There are more than a few, off code immigrant Black and Latino c00ns. The majority of the Black, Latino, Asian and etc. immigrants that come over here have Anti-FBA hate.

The White Supremacists bombed the fukk out of these countries and the immigrants come over and kiss the White Supremacists asses.

The difference between FBA and the immigrants, is that FBA call out our c00ns and sellouts.

Nigeria?
Brazil?
UK?
Jamaica?
Canada?
France?

a5vaIXz.png

You ain't serious @Tariq