Tariq questions our tolerance of transsexuals

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I was actually gonna come in here and call that post by tariq ignorant as fukk, and I still think it is, but I have had this exact thing happen to me, except dude was just gay. Dude invited me to eat at his house for thanksgiving. Older black man, seemingly innocuous. Thought we were black man bro it up since neither of us had anywhere to go. This nikka was creeping me the fukk outta saying all kinds of weirdo shyt, and after awhile I realized he was testing me to see if I get down with guys. I'm eating turkey, and this nikka straight up looks at me and says "you're trying to figure me out, shyt I'm trying to figure you out :mjlit:" I swear I've never fukking been so creeped out by someone. I literally thought this nikka was gonna try to rape me on some fakkit shyt. I decided to leave right after he said that and he goes "wait before you leave, let me give you a tour of the house. :shaq: but I want to make the bed first so wait here :scheme:" swear to God he went in the back, I put on my.coat and told him I was out. He told me not to go back to the bar restaurant where im a regular and tell everyone how he's weird. I went home and blocked and deleted his number. shyt was so fukking gay.

Anyways I bring this up because I told a bartender home girl of mine what happened. I didn't tell her his name. Man this bytch tried to tell me what he did wasn't wrong and that I was being homophobic for being creeped out by him :wtf: She tried to tell me what he did wasn't weird. I told the bytch she wasn't there and then I went off on her. She tried to then say "well women have to deal with it all the time" Man I flipped out, told her that wasn't the fukking point. I haven't talked to her since. People get out of control with this shaming shyt. It's one thing to go out of your way to harrass gay people or get mad at a gay person for talking to you, but it's a whole nother thing when a gay ass nikka is literally acting like he is plotting on you.

Glad you made it out safe breh.:picard:

I have a friend who had a similar experience when he was living in Philly. He was walking home one night when some 6'3 250 poundish gay guy started trying to flirt aggressively and trying to kinda corner him. He told dude he was hetero and not interested, gay dude caught feelings and called him a fakkit.:hhh:

White liberal feminists think this behavior is cute too.:snoop:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Get ready for the "trannies and Blacks share the same struggle" bullshyt

they been pulling that shyt for years :francis:

trehs be on some racist shyt too, just cuz they're mentally ill doesn't negate that.

I remember when me and a Muslim homie were running for student government 5 years ago and they were trehs we were running against who were going super hard on the :mjpls: shyt, stalking our FB pages and other social media just looking for anything that they could use to portray us as "those" kind of Black people.
the dominant culture where I'm at really only messes with one type of Black man. you gotta be queer, or queer identifying, gay, a treh, put your blackness on the backburner and don't talk about it unless you are alleviating white guilt somehow, and ultimately as non threatening as possible.

brehs on the West Coast understand, a lot of these hippy, neoliberal, #ImWithHer, cacs are more racist than cacs down south more often than not. they just hide it behind a veneer of progressiveness and "allyship" which in turn makes them even MORE dangerous.

I've had to learn that the hard way through out the years, these left-leaning, rainbow coalition pushing, gender-reveal-for-my-dog, vegan cacs at the end of the day stay on the code of white supremacy. that's the one constant

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
they been pulling that shyt for years :francis:

trehs be on some racist shyt too, just cuz they're mentally ill doesn't negate that.

I remember when me and a Muslim homie were running for student government 5 years ago and they were trehs we were running against who were going super hard on the :mjpls: shyt, stalking our FB pages and other social media just looking for anything that they could use to portray us as "those" kind of Black people.
the dominant culture where I'm at really only messes with one type of Black man. you gotta be queer, or queer identifying, gay, a treh, put your blackness on the backburner and don't talk about it unless you are alleviating white guilt somehow, and ultimately as non threatening as possible.

brehs on the West Coast understand, a lot of these hippy, neoliberal, #ImWithHer, cacs are more racist than cacs down south more often than not. they just hide it behind a veneer of progressiveness and "allyship" which in turn makes them even MORE dangerous.

I've had to learn that the hard way through out the years, these left-leaning, rainbow coalition pushing, gender-reveal-for-my-dog, vegan cacs at the end of the day stay on the code of white supremacy. that's the one constant
Yeah, the left has a lot of our ppl in a stranglehold.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Glad you made it out safe breh.:picard:

I have a friend who had a similar experience when he was living in Philly. He was walking home one night when some 6'3 250 poundish gay guy started trying to flirt aggressively and trying to kinda corner him. He told dude he was hetero and not interested, gay dude caught feelings and called him a fakkit.:hhh:

White liberal feminists think this behavior is cute too.:snoop:
I'm serious when I say I felt rape vibes this nikka. I thought he was going to come out from the back with a gun. He was that fukking creepy. He kept.bouncing from subject to subject and then kept alluding to some weird shyt and then he would yell at me and say does he have to spell it out for me? Basically he was talking about watching people in the bar/club and not being unaware of people's motivations. But the way he was saying it was like creepy as fukk. It was very obvious this nikka was either bipolar or schizophrenic or both. I told the nikka I'm not thinking about anything but p*ssy when I'm in the bar. Then he was trying to put me down and say people talk about me behind my back and that my bartender friends aren't really my friends. Dude I snapped. Worst Thanksgiving experience of my life. That nikka is a fakkit and I hope to Christ I don't run into him again. Like foreal I know I might actually fight this nikka for making me feel like that.