Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You dont even know who yuckmouth is, so please STFU. I guess i got 5 on it, was too black for your dominican barrio. Smh

Fat Dominican goofy still in here writing essays
These dudes are all types of mad. :angry::laff:Lmao at not knowing or seeing me but calling me fat. I’m more offended at that more than anything. I am very much not fat.
:picard:
Married to an Asian talking wild - that bytch that you wifed has no African ancestry and the other one is African that has a wife that doesn’t want him soooo. Didn’t think that out did you- What’s the end game with your diatribes when my race is Black and African -American?? Yall both sound redundant. Just like Yaddah Yahhh Yukmouth, Yah know what I mean,
:beli::aicmon:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These dudes are all types of mad. :angry::laff:Lmao at not knowing or seeing me but calling me fat. I’m more offended at that more than anything. I am very much not fat.
Married to an Asian talking wild - that bytch that you wifed has no African ancestry and the other one is African that has a wife that doesn’t want him soooo. Didn’t think that out did you- What’s the end game with your diatribes when my race is Black and African -American?? Yall both sound redundant. Just like Yaddah Yahhh Yukmouth, Yah know what I mean,

my wife is ADOS you moron. Please STFU

just know ill be getting reparations before your immigrant butt will.

:umad:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I never heard Yuk lose a battle of words until this Tariq shyt. Dude has legendary verses destroying nikkas, but Tariq bodied him in this one. He only needed like 15 minutes, whereas Yuk videos are like an hour of him roasting Tariq.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
That double album is one of tha best.. Highly slept on

:blessed:

@ Hater Motivator

tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
my wife is ADOS you moron. Please STFU

just know ill be getting reparations before your immigrant butt will.

:umad:
Dumb bastid- the concept of AA reparations is jokes to you?? At least we know what your divisive mental really thinks now though. Thanks for finally admitting to what we already knew.

Let’s see if you find this equally as funny-

I know your wife is ADOS, you stupid fuk, that WAS the joke. You just walked right into that one and bodied yourself. Reread what I said- which makes the fact that she doesn’t want your non-ADOS ass even more ironic. worthless faggit- even your ADOS wife thinks the same which is why you share her with an AA non-immigrant who doesnt c00n with your con games. Your wife is about to get 60% of whatever “reparations“ you accumulated since your life is in disrepair. You get no butt of the female variety from your wife, you bytch.
Have sex like 1 once or twice a year. Wife's sex drive is low as fukk.

im not really sure breh...

Ill probably end up divorcing soon. we'll see.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link please
:feedme:
Its obvious by the way you act you a fat ass.

I never heard Yuk lose a battle of words until this Tariq shyt. Dude has legendary verses destroying nikkas, but Tariq bodied him in this one. He only needed like 15 minutes, whereas Yuk videos are like an hour of him roasting Tariq.

Tariq bit boskoe same way he did iceberg slim wit his goofy ass mack lessons