Tariq St. Patrick Makes AJ Saprano Seem Like A Level Headed Kid Who Makes Good Decisions.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I be anxious for them to kill this nikka off or atleast just write him out the show like they do with Ghost 3rd child. :francis:

I thought it was the actor who plays him because he was unlikeable in Barbershop 3, but seeing more of the daughter on the show tells me that it's the writing.:gucci:

On a show where you got a lot of people that it's easy to hate, it's crazy that the kids are the most hated.:scust:

I take back all of my AJ Saprano slander I've made thru out the years.:hubie:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I be anxious for them to kill this nikka off or atleast just write him out the show like they do with Ghost 3rd child. :francis:

I thought it was the actor who plays him because he was unlikeable in Barbershop 3, but seeing more of the daughter on the show tells me that it's the writing.:gucci:

On a show where you got a lot of people that it's easy to hate, it's crazy that the kids are the most hated.:scust:

I take back all of my AJ Saprano slander I've made thru out the years.:hubie:

Its only because you're so invested in the lead characters will to win. Its hard to see a realistic stance point of a kid who is having his whole life flipped upside down as far who he believes his father is. Being that he left his family to go stay with a different woman. Then the all the other shyt that is kept being closed doors being brought to light. In real life his acting out would almost be expected.

But because we all want Ghost to win I agree, fukk that lil nikka.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
At this point id take Damon Wayans goofy ass son from My Wife and Kids before Riq.
:francis:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Its only because you're so invested in the lead characters will to win. Its hard to see a realistic stance point of a kid who is having his whole life flipped upside down as far who he believes his father is. Being that he left his family to go stay with a different woman. Then the all the other shyt that is kept being closed doors being brought to light. In real life his acting out would almost be expected.

But because we all want Ghost to win I agree, fukk that lil nikka.

The thing is that I don't want Ghost to win. I hope the show ends with Tommy killing Ghost.

There are tons of shows with moody teenagers and kids. They don't come off as unbearable as this nikka.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The thing is that I don't want Ghost to win. I hope the show ends with Tommy killing Ghost.

There are tons of shows with moody teenagers and kids. They don't come off as unbearable as this nikka.

Alot of people felt the same way about Flynn from Breaking Bad. Its just an emotional investment in the lead character good or bad.......:yeshrug:. By the end of the last season, no one felt bad for Walt or what happened to him.....but they still hated his son's character. I recently saw a movie with him in it.....and was turned off just because he was in the movie........:laff:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
He ain't never been that smart. It's not his fault. He doesn't come from good parents.

anigif_sub-buzz-9844-1475175170-2.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its also unrealistic. How is a 15 year old privileged is just going get kidnapped and see someone get shot like that going to just go home and act like everything is ok.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Its also unrealistic. How is a 15 year old privileged is just going get kidnapped and see someone get shot like that going to just go home and act like everything is ok.
Well, Kanan said Tariq isn't a soft nikka like Shawn.

:lolbron: