Tats…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know most y’all probably got a few, what yall rocking?

Backstory is, I’m thinking about getting one soon.

Want it to be scripture based (Psalms 23 specifically) and maybe something dedicated to my late grandmother.

But basically I have no idea. Ive been looking online for a template or something but hadn’t found none yet. And now I’m debating on whether or not i want it on the forearm (either side) or on the arm or shoulder (mainly debating this based on whether I want it visible at work).

Not trying to copy anyone’s ideas, but mainly get like a basic idea so I can show whoever thats going to do it.

It will be my first tat though.. I’ve kinda prided myself on not having one unless it meant a lot to me (and religious reasons) but now i feel like it is the time.

Don’t really want any hood shyt (no offense), random/awkwardly placed af like Drakes ass, roses or clouds or anything like that.

What yall rocking out here and how was your process?

Im trying to find a black tattooist too (won’t be hard to find on FB) but more so looking for someone that’s extremely artistic.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I got a sleeve on my right arm (bunch of angels, Virgin Mary, Jesus and TMC w checkered flags)

I just got Medusa on my left shoulder, getting it finished this week

I’d say go with a fire designs and try to think of theme you want to stick with. I’m going with Greek mythology on my left arm. Ima get Spider Man tatted on my leg at some point.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just could never found nothing in life that meant enough to me to put it on my body. I can’t just be getting tattoos because I “like” something at the moment :yeshrug:
I’m doing it more so to remember things when life is throwing curveballs

Like certain scriptures, my grandmother (who was my biggest support system), etc.

• Dap
Reactions: B86