Tatum ATE KD's plate this game on both ends. He DOGGED that nikka

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The more Tatum develops the more sick I get that flabgic let that butter toothed con artist LaVar dupe him……
v9vspsv.png

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If Nash doesn’t get credit for Kyrie being kyrie, he shouldn’t get blame for KD not being KD.

Like what’s the point of the nash nitpicking. They don’t really have any ‘play this guy or play that guy’ decisions on their roster. It will come down to KD outplaying Tatum and kyrie outplaying brown it really is that simple. Nash can’t help KD not get bodied up, can’t make kyrie more of a distributor…plus Boston can can switch everything and even Horford locked up KD a few times

You can space the floor, have movement, anything. Too many times I saw Kyrie out there dribbling with no obvious gameplan and just out there playing one on one. Of course you can switch but movement can help with that instead of having the defense collapse on KD every time he got the ball. They were able to do that because Brooklyn obviously just put the ball in Kyrie or KDs hands and said go do something. They looked like they were just winging it all game.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man we ain’t got all day….. the coliseum area is gonna die in the next 2-3 years so we gotta speed this process up now and let the fallout be whatever the fallout is

Take - Tatem will surpass and be better than Jordan and Kobe as he’s already more superior than they were at the same age

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
7Sav3l.gif

16d922c91d35550399c0786d7d2be97a.jpg

tenor.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People still talking about getting into KDs body like he a rookie. Mark Jackson saying KD needs to let the refs know about that. :russ:

Giannis snatched that spot. :wow:

KD relying on Nash's non coaching ass and Byrie X to show up every game.:wow:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
KD lurking and sucking his teeth, he lacing up the aunt pearls next game and giving that beige nikka 40

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Boston set the tone yesterday that it was going to be a very physical, grind it out game/series. BK (KD) weren't prepared for that and still should have won that game. KD was off the entire game. He won't be like that the entire series.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Boston set the tone yesterday that it was going to be a very physical, grind it out game/series. BK (KD) weren't prepared for that and still should have won that game. KD was off the entire game. He won't be like that the entire series.
Boston is not physical though..

nikkas like Tatum are soft and won’t embrace being physical on defense

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Did you watch the game yesterday? Because that's exactly what happened. Right out the gate they set the tone.
Listen I watched the game Tatum to me is not a physical tough player I don’t know what the hell you watching.

I need someone on the Celtics to hard foul Kyrie into the stands

I need a hard foul on that nikka at some point :unimpressed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
KD showed his age in this game. The young boys taking over.
. This might be a an overreaction, but KD has been playing in the league now since 2007.

That's 15 seasons. So it's very likely given the way he plays for his size that he's on the downside