• Debatable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C3 gotta do something... all that talent and she's waddling around the ring like a penguin. Very little presence, and her voice is weak too.
I think it's a problem with the newer crop of top QOTR talent. They don't have much ring presence.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Damn, another one of these fans that won't let a brotha live and enjoy a battle. Thank you for calling me a Tay Roc stan and that history on Couture's battles. I promise to never enjoy another line again unless Couture said it first. I promise.
nikka you sound stupid :dead::dead:

I get it tho, you one of deez nikkas'll that rag on John John(or any other nikka) for stealin bars but when it comes to poor Lil Tay Tay it's "oh I just wanna enjoy the battle"

Roc fans, I swear...........

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
nikka you sound stupid :dead::dead:

I get it tho, you one of deez nikkas'll that rag on John John(or any other nikka) for stealin bars but when it comes to poor Lil Tay Tay it's "oh I just wanna enjoy the battle"

Roc fans, I swear...........

B-b-b-but I never said those things. Why so hateful?

:mjcry:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tran's-Vest-Tight = transvestite
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Get dat nikka, Roc!

nikka Couture said dat shyt 4 years ago....... smh

I'm just baffled on how dis nikka has fans

Meanwhile.... you're on here memorizing and qouting COUTURE bars from 4 years ago.
:usure:

Your first mistake was thinking that people watch Couture battles.

Meanwhile you stanning a nikka who bit a Couture bar from 4 years ago :dead::dead::dead:

Your first mistake was stanning a nikka who write shyt NOW that a bytch wrote FOUR years ago
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Yoooooooo!!! Y'all nikkaz got me weak :laff: :laff: :laff:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C3 gotta do something... all that talent and she's waddling around the ring like a penguin. Very little presence, and her voice is weak too.
I think it's a problem with the newer crop of top QOTR talent. They don't have much ring presence.

Battle rap diet

She's bigger than ever

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QOTR is censoring the comments. They removed my comment on Youtube. Battle rap outside of a few people is a fukking joke right now.