• Total voters

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Read more, I didn't say he had bad timing I was just using that as an example regarding why those things matter in a battle regardless of how good some one may be lyrically. All bars with nothing else will result in a loss 99% of the time
I agree with that, I just don't think it pertains to this battle.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Roc clearly won but I wouldn't give him the jack of all trades title. Hollow and clips are probably the only ones you can give that too. X factor on a good day.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Roc must have endorsements from bp...all gas...debatable he got that 2nd tho eays money but jc woke up in the third

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my boy tay rock got dudes on here ready to fight! tay rock cooked one of the fan favs now dudes are feeling some type of way. soak it up because JC is NOT one of them nikkaz for real. he has no stage pressence, no delivery, no vocal projection, no haymakers, no crowd control, no energy, hes just a guy that still seems to be a fan fav after old battles. he was some lyrics, some word play, and a lil short pretty boy shy like charisma but thats it.

tay rock cooked him his haymakers canceled out all that bs jc was spitting. tay rock believability n energy just makes u want to hear whats next to come out of his mouth. jc not so much and now that we know why jc was so off this battle its even more evident.

tay rock 2-1
1st n second
jc 3rd

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yo i missed this whole debate lol. I don't even be on there like that anymore cause all the real debates be happening ont he facebook group where u can air out the actual battle rappers lmao.

But anyway Tay tay got this with a clear 2-1. And that was before i knew JC recycled the first 2 rounds.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah unbearable for a JC fan :lolbron:
JC died that round

:laugh: Na, that nikka's shyt is so fukking simple to me man. Like, Roc always ends up flat to me sans that 2nd round for Ill Will. Like ALL the time.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Yo i missed this whole debate lol. I don't even be on there like that anymore cause all the real debates be happening ont he facebook group where u can air out the actual battle rappers lmao.

But anyway Tay tay got this with a clear 2-1. And that was before i knew JC recycled the first 2 rounds.

Word. These JC Warriors can't see objectively. Campaigning hard on some Barack shyt.

The boy JC is nice, but he just wasn't the better battler on this occasion. He took the L on the humble and gotta hit that drawing board.

At the end of that second round, JC was like :sadcam:

Well, on to the next battle.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Watched this shyt finally

1st round is debatable, Roc was more consistent. JC had harder hits but more filler. Gave this to JC for now, might change on a 2nd watch idk.

2nd Roc

3rd JC

Those 2nd & 3rd rounds were pretty easy to call for me. I'm not seeing how anyone could say 3-0 in either rapper's favor