Teacher Lets Students Run Train On Her; Facing 20 Years In Jail

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Meanwhile, Colleps’ husband, who is serving in the military, has previously said he will stand by his wife.

“I hope you will not pass judgment on her because you don’t have all the facts or details according to this situation,” Christopher Colleps said in May 2011, according to KDFW. “I want you to know I love my wife. I have loved my wife since I laid eyes on her 11 years ago. I have always supported my wife and will continue to support her through this entire ordeal.”

:dead: You gotta be fukking kidding me.

lol...I don't recommend anyone to marry a teacher that's 35 or younger nowadays.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
if i ever fukked a teacher, i aint tellin no one. im taking it to the grave

I could have f*ck my AA studies professor in college. I used to always sit in the front of the class(I'm a studios mofo), and no lie she would pull up her stool, right in front of me, no matter where I sat in the front row then proceed to open her legs, to a point where her camel toe was visible I can tell she used to get it in with athletes at UC** from the stories she used to tell. I would have f*cked if she was a bit hotter 6.5 at best. And yes she was a single mother. I got straight A's in all her classes(:whistle:)

:manny:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Maybe dude knew was not hitting it right & allowed her to creep,please read between the lines yall

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I find it funny that the article cites them as all being over 18 years of age yet calls them victims.

I know right, they all are old enough to know what they were doing. I bet one of them caught feelings and snitched.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I could have f*ck my AA studies professor in college. I used to always sit in the front of the class(I'm a studios mofo), and no lie she would pull up her stool, right in front of me, no matter where I sat in the front row then proceed to open her legs, to a point where her camel toe was visible I can tell she used to get it in with athletes at UC** from the stories she used to tell. I would have f*cked if she was a bit hotter 6.5 at best. And yes she was a single mother. I got straight A's in all her classes(:whistle:)

:manny:

Is she in the link? :krs: