Teacher went Gucci Mane on a student

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas talking about that "emotional intelligence " crap. Nikka u don't know what its like to be a teacher, a stressful/frustrating job and constant disrespect gon lead to mutha fukkaz cracking under the pressure. It is what it is.

Everyone is not cut out for every job. If you can't handle it find another job:manny:

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How is me saying things to grown men on a message board the same as saying vile things to teenage kids :comeon:

You need to improve your emotional intelligence.
How is it any better? U are deliberately sayin insulting things to upset sumone the only difference is the Teacher is doing it in person and U hiding behind a screen name

Don’t try to preach sum shyt u likely don’t practice

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
At what point do we say enough is enough though? These kids coming to school talking crazy and literally have no respect for teachers/adults. Why is a child arguing with a teacher/authority figure in the first place? Teachers are paid too little to be dealing with this on a daily basis so I fully commend and support what he did. If parents can't teach their kids how to behave in school and in public, best believe someone else will. :martin:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Lol you can’t even be a man. The system is so feminine and even all the so called gangsters are emotional and feminine. You have to let a child spit on you and clown you and take it. Lol only limp wrist dudes can teach nowadays. It be only a matter of time, before even the most drill seargent type dudes be goin off.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
At what point do we say enough is enough though? These kids coming to school talking crazy and literally have no respect for teachers/adults. Why is a child arguing with a teacher/authority figure in the first place? Teachers are paid too little to be dealing with this on a daily basis so I fully commend and support what he did. If parents can't teach their kids how to behave in school and in public, best believe someone else will. :martin:
Society backwards. They tell a grown man “don’t scoop to a child lvl, so what he spit on you”, but never tell a child to stay in a child’s place.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Nah these new children is DIFFERENT.couldn’t pay me 100K to be a teacher. My sister been a teacher for a year and is ready to quit . shes not going back next school year. These parents don’t care that their bad ass children is bad they think YOU the teacher is supposed to curb their behavior instead of them the parent. they believe that’s apart of the job as teacher because they were bad ass students . It’s just day care for their bad ass teenagers .

They don’t respect elders it’s insane. I’m still in my early twenties so I’m not some old head saying old head shyt but These young kids would look at ME as a old head.

And they’ll do anything to go viral . Some child might smack the shyt out of you, record it and put it on tik tok. What you going to do about ? Fight them ? Okay now you have no job . Cause there’s no real consequences for their behavior.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Nah these new children is DIFFERENT.couldn’t pay me 100K to be a teacher. My sister been a teacher for a year and is ready to quit . shes not going back next school year. These parents don’t care that their bad ass children is bad they think YOU the teacher is supposed to curb their behavior instead of them the parent. they believe that’s apart of the job as teacher because they were bad ass students . It’s just day care for their bad ass teenagers .

They don’t respect elders it’s insane. I’m still in my early twenties so I’m not some old head saying old head shyt but These young kids would look at ME as a old head.

And they’ll do anything to go viral . Some child might smack the shyt out of you, record it and put it on tik tok. What you going to do about ? Fight them ? Okay now you have no job . Cause there’s no real consequences for their behavior.
There’s going to be a teacher shortage in 10-15 years people will decide that the crap pay isn’t worth dealing with those children

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

That’s crazyyyyy @CouldntBeMeTho

Teacher twitter chimes in

The last tweet about Miami but South FL in general is a mess and the pay doesn’t incentivize professionalism. I never got into a shouting match with a student but I’ve pulled them to the side and had a ❤️2️⃣❤️ and it would be a clear understanding. Plus, I let students know I box.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV

I believe the bolded fasho cuz we was wild nikkas as kids and there was no camera

My mans once dared me to touch my teacher bald spot, and I did it :manny:

Now these nikkas is incentivized by national clout instead of shyts and giggles, quite dangerous predicament for the teachers

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The last tweet about Miami but South FL in general is a mess and the pay doesn’t incentivize professionalism. I never got into a shouting match with a student but I’ve pulled them to the side and had a ❤️2️⃣❤️ and it would be a clear understanding. Plus, I let students know I box.
Hey you know I box right? :demonic: