Team Black America vs Team White America ..Ravens vs 49ers game thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That shyt makes no sense. Are there not black players on the 9ners. Is Deebo, Aiyuk, etc white.
Why wouldn't you root for the team thats bout 20 mn drive from the hometown.
yes but san fran has a white qb, rb, and Nick Bosa, the optics were just working against them at that event :yeshrug:
Raiders and Greenbay were always my 2 teams.
I have no emotional connection to san fran as a city.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
My timeline full of 9er fans referencing Brady and Montana 4 pick games. How only 1 pick was Purdy’s fault and the rest were fluky. The SF Purdy’s.
This the thing about the Purdy shyt. I think he aight/good and is perfect for the SF system they have. But when you say he isnt "elite" level, that's when some 9ers fans go overboard trying to prove he elite level. "Lance and other QBs wasnt doing this" "He elite, yall just hate him!".

Like that comparison to Brady/Montana is still putting him on Elite status, which he isnt. Now they cant use concussion/ stars being out for his bad game, they going with "fluky" ints :russ:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This the thing about the Purdy shyt. I think he aight/good and is perfect for the SF system they have. But when you say he isnt "elite" level, that's when some 9ers fans go overboard trying to prove he elite level. "Lance and other QBs wasnt doing this" "He elite, yall just hate him!".

Like that comparison to Brady/Montana is still putting him on Elite status, which he isnt. Now they cant use concussion/ stars being out for his bad game, they going with "fluky" ints :russ:
Brock is not an elite QB (yet) but has played at elite level this season. Which is why he is/was in MVP contention. Patrick Mahomes is an elite QB (best in the league) who has not played at elite level this season. Which is why he's not MVP is a season contention. Hope this helps.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Brock is not an elite QB (yet) but has played at elite level this season. Which is why he is/was in MVP contention. Patrick Mahomes is an elite QB (best in the league) who has not played at elite level this season. Which is why he's not MVP is a season contention. Hope this helps.
Notice how I didnt say anything about MVP in my post, yet you still bringing it up?
Brock is not an elite QB
You couldve just stopped right there and kept it moving. Brock is currently a gamemanager, aint nothing wrong with that.Hope it helps.

King Kreole

Daps
Notice how I didnt say anything about MVP in my post, yet you still bringing it up?
Did I say you said anything about MVP? Perhaps I was introducing it to the argument because it's a measure of elite play in a season?

You couldve just stopped right there and kept it moving. Brock is currently a gamemanager, aint nothing wrong with that.Hope it helps.
You're a...Cowboys fan, right? Eagles maybe? OK. Enjoy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Did I say you said anything about MVP? Perhaps I was introducing it to the argument because it's a measure of elite play in a season?
You bringing up MVP has nothing to do with him being an elite QB. Maybe you are confused, let me put it plainly. I dont think Brock is an elite qb. When I say "elite level" I mean he isnt an elite QB. I never said he wasnt having an MVP level season, which is why you bringing up MVP is dumb.

You're a...Cowboys fan, right? Eagles maybe? OK. Enjoy.
Look at you just looking at shyt to attack, I dont stan for any one team and fukk with multiple teams, watch various games making gifs. So no you cant use some fandom to discredit me :manny:

These gifs I made:
cjEIdJW.gif
KNdlxDV.gif

tTvMTaW.gif
N2iGhyq.gif

bV3lC7V.gif

Like I said you couldve just stopped here,
Brock is not an elite QB

But when you say he isnt "elite" level, that's when some 9ers fans go overboard trying to prove he elite level. "Lance and other QBs wasnt doing this" "He elite, yall just hate him!".
You straight just doing what I said the 9ers stans do when you say Brock isnt some god tier Montana/Brady level qb. You straight up up said "he elite, you just hate him because you a cowboys/eagles fan"

shyt is comical :mjlol:

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
You bringing up MVP has nothing to do with him being an elite QB. Maybe you are confused, let me put it plainly. I dont think Brock is an elite qb. When I say "elite level" I mean he isnt an elite QB. I never said he wasnt having an MVP level season, which is why you bringing up MVP is dumb.
:dahell: you think winning the MVP has nothing to do with a player being elite? You being serious? If someone says "Cam Newton never played at an elite level" and someone responds "nah you wrong he won the MVP in 2015" you think that's an irrelevant response?
You straight just doing what I said the 9ers stans do when you say Brock isnt some god tier Montana/Brady level qb. You straight up up said "he elite, you just hate him because you a cowboys/eagles fan"
You literally said Brock is only "aight/good" and not playing at "elite level" and I said you're wrong because he was the leading MVP candidate with 2 weeks left in the season. Explain what is wrong with that without resorting to ridiculous hypothetical comparisons to Montana/Brady that no one is making.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: you think winning the MVP has nothing to do with a player being elite? You being serious? If someone says "Cam Newton never played at an elite level" and someone responds "nah you wrong he won the MVP in 2015" you think that's an irrelevant response?

You literally said Brock is only "aight/good" and not playing at "elite level" and I said you're wrong because he was the leading MVP candidate with 2 weeks left in the season. Explain what is wrong with that without resorting to ridiculous hypothetical comparisons to Montana/Brady that no one is making.
Are you just arguing just to argue?
I stated plainly what I meant and you still goin on about it
Maybe you are confused, let me put it plainly. I dont think Brock is an elite qb. When I say "elite level" I mean he isnt an elite QB. I never said he wasnt having an MVP level season, which is why you bringing up MVP is dumb.
Yes, the game manager Brock Purdy, who is a good/decent QB can win the MVP even though he isnt an elite QB. Yes the game manager Brock Purdy has good stats because of the talent around him and system he is in, that he is perfect fit for. That still doesnt make him an elite QB.

You agree with me.........
Brock is not an elite QB
Explain what is wrong with that without resorting to ridiculous hypothetical comparisons to Montana/Brady that no one is making.
That comparison is all I've been seeing on social media to excuse his 4 ints. Also, you made that comparison in another thread.
:lupe:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll take it :ehh:
Im done arguing with you. You obviously one of the delusional brock purdy stans. 49ers are still a juggernaut and probably superbowl bound. But their weakest link will always be Purdy because he isnt an elite QB. Happy holidays. :lolbron:

King Kreole

Daps
Are you just arguing just to argue?
I stated plainly what I meant and you still goin on about it

Yes, the game manager Brock Purdy, who is a good/decent QB can win the MVP even though he isnt an elite QB. Yes the game manager Brock Purdy has good stats because of the talent around him and system he is in, that he is perfect fit for. That still doesnt make him an elite QB.

You agree with me.........

That comparison is all I've been seeing on social media to excuse his 4 ints. Also, you made that comparison in another thread.

Im done arguing with you. You obviously one of the delusional brock purdy stans. 49ers are still a juggernaut and probably superbowl bound. But their weakest link will always be Purdy because he isnt an elite QB. Happy holidays. :lolbron:
aight brother have a nice one

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Hurts/Purdy aren't elite QBs just playing weaker schedules...Purdy made Darnold look like Joe Montana in two drives smh...

"Elite"

Another other team, Purdy would be a 2nd stringer...

He was put under pressure and cracked like Lizzo dancers on a stage..