Tearaway Unfolded [PS4][09/08] Launching sept 8 @ 39.99

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The journey takes you across a few lands, but Media Molecule has added multiple areas that weren’t in the original. If you’ve played Tearaway before, at first it feels like Unfolded is making you think your mind is playing tricks on you. Rather than you having a bad memory, it becomes quickly apparent that Unfolded has so much new content that it feels like a new game rather than a remake. Instead of just putting out a new version of a game that was great on a system with low ownership numbers, this feels like the ultimate version of the game. There’s more story, more levels, and new mechanics that fix some of the issues that existed before.

Firstly, there’s no rear touch to worry about. As you bounce around on drum-like trampolines, you don’t have to fumble at the rear of the Vita hoping you’re getting it right; instead this is all done on the touchpad: push it down to depress the drum, release to make the messenger jump. Where the story once went in a certain direction, even the transitions between areas have changed when it comes to the narrative. The touchpad comes into play again when you are able to control the winds, and this gives way to another new mechanic, allowing you to craft a paper plane and fly around on it. Motion controls are used sparingly through the original portions of Tearaway, but some of the new, more tricky levels employ them heavily. They work well and add a layer of difficulty that wasn’t really there before.
the game was fun on the vita

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always wanted to play this, but dont have a vita.....finally got to play the demo at the experience, and this shyt is cool as hell....i know my godson is gonna enjoy it.....will def be copping....probably later though, cause destiny got me for the next couple weeks/months with ttk coming out...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Finished this off a few days ago. Enjoyable little game

Only issues I had were the camera angles fukking up and the not being able to skip cutscenes.