Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mm4fyxNdoM1rogcujo1_r1_500.gif

She's really focused :ohhh:

And so is he :shaq:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Gatdamn, how many new Batman series are they gonna make? Ain't this like the 4th one in the last couple of years? :what:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres only been 2 solo series since Batman TAS, The Batman and Batman brave and the bold, am I missing any.

Edit: Add Batman Beyond.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Just saw todays episode, its....a bit early to judge, this batman isnt as tough as the previous versions, and the alfred in this one is bald and used to be james bond. I like that they introduced professor pyg and mr.toad with the exception of toad, pyg acts nothing like his weird but psychotic comic counterpart. I Didnt mind the animation, had high hopes for pyg because this guys not only a mad scientist but he might be even more crazier than the joker, his thing in the comics is that he gets people sick, turns people into puppet looking zombies and to my knowledge was the first villain to parade downtown gotham jack nicholson batman 89 style

Professor_Pyg_0003.jpg

toad00.jpg

beware2.jpg

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Just saw todays episode, its....a bit early to judge, this batman isnt as tough as the previous versions, and the alfred in this one is bald and used to be james bond. I like that they introduced professor pyg and mr.toad with the exception of toad, pyg acts nothing like his weird but psychotic comic counterpart. I Didnt mind the animation, had high hopes for pyg because this guys not only a mad scientist but he might be even more crazier than the joker, his thing in the comics is that he gets people sick, turns people into puppet looking zombies and to my knowledge was the first villain to parade downtown gotham jack nicholson batman 89 style

Professor_Pyg_0003.jpg

toad00.jpg

beware2.jpg

:snoop:why's he posing like a girl?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
This show is actually good. Out of all the current crop of Marvel/DC cartoons, this one is definitely the best. Good action, very detective based. Starting with the lesser villains and building up to the big names.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Professor_Pyg_0003.jpg

toad00.jpg

beware2.jpg

why he posing like a fakkit in the first pic?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching brave and the bold on Netflix, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be, watchable.