Tech Billionaires are planning to start a fascist movement backed by crypto

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So y'all mounting a resistance or becoming passport bros?

You know what I'm doing.

giphy.gif
He's from Congo...he can't even vote yet
Let him have his lil rant

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they're talking about initially setting up these network states as islands (many of them nuclear powered) and having a parallel society. Everything from institutions, banks, etc. they want their own parallel system. Garry Tan himself was talking about a "parallel media" right before Elon bought twitter.

Is Garry Tan connected to the movements in your OP?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ben Horowitz is a fraud, too. He’s supposed to be the “woke” VC guy who’s friends with Nas and supports Hip Hop community and your partner Marc Andreesen is out here being chief Fascist. :patrice:
His dad is a well known far right figure, idk how he tricked yall into thinking he was "woke".

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
So y'all mounting a resistance or becoming passport bros?

You know what I'm doing.

giphy.gif
So where are you going? If you live in the US, you’re in the most powerful country in the world. There’s no hiding anywhere. And, what are you going to do in another country? Just sit around and wait until the same forces buy out your prime minister/dictator for a cup of coffee?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
We're entering a world where money will not matter, but power will. AI will reinforce their hold on government and industry; it really is fascism. I been saying for awhile if UBI is ushered in, it will only further THEIR agenda. Because they will or an entity will control not only the distribution of basic and intermediate necessities, but they will control the means to procure those necessities. The entire system will be controlled by tech oligarchs.

Is it formally called the "dark enlightment" on some ironic "brotherhood of evil mutants" shyt?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So where are you going? If you live in the US, you’re in the most powerful country in the world. There’s no hiding anywhere. And, what are you going to do in another country? Just sit around and wait until the same forces buy out your prime minister/dictator for a cup of coffee?

Plenty of (most actually) other countries don't have the same norms or same state infrastructure to impose their will. It's because they're poor that they can't really pay their state employees to enforce laws.

So do you have enough ammunition stock piled? Are you thinking guerilla warfare, militias, or a formal organized armed resistance?

Or just post diatribes from an undisclosed location?

Or just pretend somehow the fascism you speak of doesn't exist?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Ben Horowitz is a fraud, too. He’s supposed to be the “woke” VC guy who’s friends with Nas and supports Hip Hop community and your partner Marc Andreesen is out here being chief Fascist. :patrice:

Are u talking about his father ?