Tech Millionare Who Beat Girlfriend 117 Times Ducks Jail Despite Damning Video

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Something I always wondered about, when they say the video cant be used as evidence because it was seized illegally what does that mean? The jury is supposed to act like it doesn't exist? Sure I cant watch it but I know that the video of you beating your girl exists which means I'm still voting you guilty whether the video is legal evidence or not.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Something I always wondered about, when they say the video cant be used as evidence because it was seized illegally what does that mean? The jury is supposed to act like it doesn't exist? Sure I cant watch it but I know that the video of you beating your girl exists which means I'm still voting you guilty whether the video is legal evidence or not.

in this case the prosecution didnt know if it could win the case so they made a deal, so this case never went to the jury or judge

but if it had, then yeah you could do that but your arent suppose to, the thing is in a typical case the jury wouldnt know about the tape unless it was covered by the media, and 99 percent of cases arent covered by the media

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
in this case the prosecution didnt know if it could win the case so they made a deal, so this case never went to the jury or judge

but if it had, then yeah you could do that but your arent suppose to, the thing is in a typical case the jury wouldnt know about the tape unless it was covered by the media, and 99 percent of cases arent covered by the media
Ah I see thanks for the knowledge

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Except the defendant clearly admitted that he committed the crimes in question. His defense amounted to saying she didn't get it that bad.

Article says, "His girlfriend stopped cooperating with the investigation and refused to testify against him."

You either need a witness or corroborating evidence like a video tape. They had neither.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Article says, "His girlfriend stopped cooperating with the investigation and refused to testify against him."

You either need a witness or corroborating evidence like a video tape. They had neither.

During a preliminary hearing, Lassart, who is also defending embattled state Sen. Leland Yee (D-Calif.) on corruption charges,did not deny that Chahal repeatedly struck his girlfriend, but insisted the physical damage was overblown.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my hero's/inspirations beating the breaks off of his lady.
:patrice:
Remember when this dude was on oprah.
:wow:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
He admitted in a court room he beat her. The police documents show that they observed a beating on tape.

He will deny it and people will buy it because he's rich.

This has more to do with the justice system than him being rich or corruption.

No one is buying he didn't beat her.

This case is unwinnable, that's why the prosecution decided not to pursue the case.

Also, that's fruit of the poisonous tree, so police saying they saw a beating from that thrown out tape would not be allowed in the trial.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
This has more to do with the justice system than him being rich or corruption.

No one is buying he didn't beat her.

This case is unwinnable, that's why the prosecution decided not to pursue the case.

Also, that's fruit of the poisonous tree, so police saying they saw a beating from that thrown out tape would not be allowed in the trial.

I don't disagree with anything you said here.

I was merely addressing the posters article about his blog post saying he never touched her