NULL
tech-n9ne-n9na-99xclusie.png

His 21st album

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
listened this morning, this is his best overall album for a while now. I have liked all his recent albums when a lot of fans like shyt on them because they're not Anghellic or Everready. I think his reliance on Seven for production has become a bit stale, this album has a lot of beats by some other producers so I think it adds some new life into the music.

I would still like to see more like 14 tracks instead of 20+ on his albums but he's always about giving his fans as much as possible when he drops, he's super fan driven obviously.

I have been saying for years now, he needs to do an album with a super star roster or producers. This having not so much Seven is a step in that direction.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Anghellic, Everready, Absolute Power, and Killer were VERY good and my favorite Tech N9ne albums. A lot of these other ones just leave much to be desired, stuff that I simply wouldn't keep in constant rotation. Peeped 4 tracks off this new album and they were a combo of underwhelming to flat out bad.

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
haven’t listened to tech since everready and killer :mjlol:

worth a spin?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
haven’t listened to tech since everready and killer :mjlol:

worth a spin?

If you’re a fan of Tech I would say give it a go. It’s not on the level of KOD or Killer etc but it’s a good album IMO. No one who hates him or ONLY likes his old shot will be swayed by this album but it has some dope cuts on it.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
listened this morning, this is his best overall album for a while now. I have liked all his recent albums when a lot of fans like shyt on them because they're not Anghellic or Everready. I think his reliance on Seven for production has become a bit stale, this album has a lot of beats by some other producers so I think it adds some new life into the music.

I would still like to see more like 14 tracks instead of 20+ on his albums but he's always about giving his fans as much as possible when he drops, he's super fan driven obviously.

I have been saying for years now, he needs to do an album with a super star roster or producers. This having not so much Seven is a step in that direction.

Icp are taking sevens best beats now

I listened halfway today. Really liked a few songs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

ALL HIS ALBUMS ARE DOPE .. HIS RUN FROM THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM UP UNTIL KOD WAS FLAWLESS THO.

ALL 6S AND 7S WAS HIS ONLY SOLO THAT WAS UNDERWHELMING TO ME (NOT COUNTING THE COLLAB SERIES), WHICH IS IRONIC BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONE CLOSEST TO A “SUPERSTAR ROSTER” AKA WHAT U SAID U WANT FROM HIM...

HAVENT HEARD N9NA YET, BUT IM ASSUMING IT FALLS IN LINE WIT PLANET, SOMETHING ELSE, THE STORM, AND SPECIAL EFFECTS, WHICH I FELT WERE ALL DOPE PROJECTS.

I THINK WHAT TECH SHOULD EXPLORE IS GOIN BACK TO HIS ROOTS. AN IN-HOUSE PROJECT WIT ALL HIS OGS..I WONDER WHAT DON JUAN IS DOIN NOWADAYS... WOULD BE DOPE TO SEE THEM LINK BACK UP TBH.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Anghellic, Everready, Absolute Power, and Killer were VERY good and my favorite Tech N9ne albums. A lot of these other ones just leave much to be desired, stuff that I simply wouldn't keep in constant rotation. Peeped 4 tracks off this new album and they were a combo of underwhelming to flat out bad.

THOSE AINT EVEN HIS BEST ALBUMS

CHECK THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM, THE WORST, AND KOD