Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Times were hard once. When the empire was in its early stages and the Vice Queen was in film school, making pennies slanging Made in China items at the Struggle Tree :feedme:, driving the Dodge that my demonic upsurper of an ex cursed :mjcry:, and that stretch of unemployment before going to work in hell:martin:, I ghostwrote some erotica. :shaq:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CHTA9P8?ie=UTF8&redirectFromSS=1&pc_redir=T1&noEncodingTag=1&fp=1.

This was the first in a three part series. I gave over all the rights and got paid for it, because these weren't my greatest ideas and erotica is such an easy formula to write for so I didn't mind it. I wrote quite a few of these for different people (sometimes I wonder if people just kept them for their own personal use:merchant: ). One of the things I was contracted to do bordered on some ":huhldup:The feds might break down the door" type shyt and I had to cancel that.

But alas, writing about fukking grew stale, and the empire expanded :blessed: and I did not have to resort to such tactics to keep the empire afloat. But it did teach me the Kindle writing game, which is why whenever I get off my ass, I'm publish ebooks and collecting the profits for my damn self. :pachaha:

Anyway what have y'all done for money when times got hard? Any ghostwriters? Wanna just have a quick laugh at my expense? :wtb:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
My head of security bout that OP life

tumblr_n5cednVpAD1t5ffp2o4_250.gif

In.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
What genre of erotica did you write about ? :jbhmm:
Whatever they asked for. I had stepparents fukking adult stepchildren. This one guy liked for the women to get pregnant at the end of the story.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: cool!
Do you really get money for doing this?
I have so many original stories Ive written and been thinking of publishing but I've never actually known how to go about doing it
Yeah. Freelance websites are full of these, but of course, don't give away your best ideas. You want to do it yourself, there are a ton of resources at your disposal. Amazon has a good program for publishing but they've been mired in controversy recently. There are others as well.

Then there is National Novel Writing Month where in the month of November you work on and complete a 50,000 word novel in the 30 days. I didn't make it last year.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Times were hard once. When the empire was in its early stages and the Vice Queen was in film school, making pennies slanging Made in China items at the Struggle Tree :feedme:, driving the Dodge that my demonic upsurper of an ex cursed :mjcry:, and that stretch of unemployment before going to work in hell:martin:, I ghostwrote some erotica. :shaq:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CHTA9P8?ie=UTF8&redirectFromSS=1&pc_redir=T1&noEncodingTag=1&fp=1.

This was the first in a three part series. I gave over all the rights and got paid for it, because these weren't my greatest ideas and erotica is such an easy formula to write for so I didn't mind it. I wrote quite a few of these for different people (sometimes I wonder if people just kept them for their own personal use:merchant: ). One of the things I was contracted to do bordered on some ":huhldup:The feds might break down the door" type shyt and I had to cancel that.

But alas, writing about fukking grew stale, and the empire expanded :blessed: and I did not have to resort to such tactics to keep the empire afloat. But it did teach me the Kindle writing game, which is why whenever I get off my ass, I'm publish ebooks and collecting the profits for my damn self. :pachaha:

Anyway what have y'all done for money when times got hard? Any ghostwriters? Wanna just have a quick laugh at my expense? :wtb:
We should be writing partners and get rich

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
how much you get paid..?

must not have been much if you'd rather work a chattel slavery job then write for self(well,somewhat)

also,how does the published author thing work when one is a ghostwriter legally..?
See, that's the thing, they would slide me anywhere from $25-50 per story or $150 for an entire series. Ghostwriting doesn't net you much because you give away the rights and don't see the profits, unless you're writing for a lot of different people.

As far as the writing for self, that's all my fault, I have to get out of my head and do the work.