Technically the truth: Coli facts edition!

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:mjcry:
I’m sorry @YaThreadFloppedB! @YaThreadTrashB!
I swear this had so much potential to be a fun and positive exercise in coli team-building and synergy.
I watched this Thread feverishly. I lamented when it did not live up to its potential. Destined to sink to the bottom of the page and reflect on glory not attained. This failure is not a reflection of you as a Threadmaker.

:wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Lol last time I was in Waffle House, which was about a month ago, I had to curse out the whole staff out cause I just stopped up there just to get a coffee and it took damn near 30 minutes. Then I had to look at them mothafukkas while they made it to make sure they ain’t spit in my shyt after I cursed them out :dead: I was so hot after I got my coffee, that I was like I’ll throw this bytch on the floor. Everyone looking at me like :dahell: And I just took my shyt and left. Just a typical day at downtown Atlanta waffle house smh
You must have been at the one Waffle House on earth staffed by Devout Christians:usure:

because if you tried that shyt any any of the other countless ones, you would either have to whoop the whole staff ass or the whole staff is stomping you out.

Half the cooks walk to work or ride old bicycles there, them nikkas don’t have shyt to lose :russ:

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You must have been at the one Waffle House on earth staffed by Devout Christians:usure:

because if you tried that shyt any any of the other countless ones, you would either have to whoop the whole staff ass or the whole staff is stomping you out.

Half the cooks walk to work or ride old bicycles, them nikkas don’t have shyt to lose :russ:

Man I think they gave so little fukks, that they didn’t even feel offended lol. They just brushed that shyt off. These nikkas was really standing there having whole conversations not doing NOTHING while people waiting to order and they food. And it’s to go only cause of covid so ain’t people sitting down they have to wait on. And I just came to get a coffee real quick...one cup of coffee. Everyone in there was complaining under they breath, but I’m just the nikka that’s gonna say something out loud lol. But I was patient as hell. I had be like yoooo real loud and was like make my shyt it’s just a coffee. So she tell the dude to brew it, I’m like y’all ain’t brewed my shyt yet and I been up here all this time:dahell: I’ll throw this shyt on the fukking floor. The other customers like :picard: But the staff just like :aicmon:

They wasn’t giving no fukks:dead:

This was the one across the street from centennial park too, by that big Ferris wheel

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Homeless people are truly the most free of us all (no obligations, no job, no physically erected structure to maintain) and technically have the biggest home (the earth), too.

Ahh that's all I got, boss :yeshrug: