Tee Grizzley Is A Petty Thief Thought He Was A Boss

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
No dog that's some goofy ass bum ass nikka shyt.

Eat good? This nikka going to a public state university given he grew up broke in Detroit he def had a hell of a financial aid package. He had a meal plan with swipes and retail money on it. As a broke kid he gets first dibs on work study. Also off campus then college towns hire college kids. He also gets refund checks off his tuition. He could just sell weed or DJ in college like every regular nikka if he wanted some easy cash.

Dude was a bum ass nikka and a crook period. I'm happy he turned his life around though.

As I just said...it u already had that get it by any means mindset before college,. Going to college ain't automatically gonna change you.

Meal plan and swipes cool what if u want some nice clothes, designers, shoes, allat. This is when u gonna say "wait till after you graduate and get a real job" but nikkas want it now.

If u ain't got the mindset u won't understand where he coming from

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas talking about these citys all around Detroit. Yall call them white city's Detroit? I don't cause when them Mfs locked you up you not going to Wayne county you going to deal with them cracker. Yall talking about metro Detroit not Detroit mi the city
Of course they are... blade icewood the biggest rapper out from the area a while back was from Southfield. If you border a major city you are going to claim that city.

Think about this... is highland park Detroit? Yeah it's not in the boundaries of Detroit but it' cant really be separated culturally. Think about how there was literally no mall in Detroit for years. If you went shopping and you're from Detroit you had to rub elbows with suburbanites. You can't tell someone from the surrounding city i.e. s they aren't from Detroit. Imaginary lines don't make up a people.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't respect some bullshyt like kicking in dorm room doors and stealing Xboxes, no self respecting "hustler" would lower themselves to that.....Having said that, you can sum up the track and his feelings and justification with "being broke did something to my spirit", that's what the song is essentially about. Of course he's inflating numbers and projecting, it's creative non fiction. Part of the game.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I wrote a song on the same vibe over 2 decades ago.

"nikka, remember we walked up in Kroger and you stole them steaks you saw. You said I'ma have my mom make these while watch Monday night raw"

Damn security camera caught my homeboy stealing steaks and we all got brought into the room. I walked back to the block like I was a criminal