‘Teen Titans’ Live-Action Film is a Go at DC Studios

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
As someone who watched the OG cartoon: No.

As someone who watched Titans: fukk NO.

:dead: yea i don't see this working out either but i guess youneverknow

When the IP debuted to the public 21 years ago as a "serious" toon-adaptation, ppl appreciated it but i wouldn't say it was super popular (not like JLU, BM TAS, etc). Maybe a cult classic for some.

When they relaunched/rebranded it a decade later as TTG, it took off as an unserious kiddy comedy anthology. But it didn't really make anyone care about the live aciton tv show that later followed. So not sure how a movie would be perceived.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
No it's not. Nobody asked for a live action Teen Titans.....they be better off making something like spiderverse

I disagree. There's been a strong animated presence with Teen Titans, Young Justice included, for 21 years. I don't think another animated film is what they need. Theres also been a multiverse Teen Titan movie.

Its good to set up the next generation of heros for the future. Marvel is coming out with the Young Avengers for this reason except we don't really care about them besides a few characters. Teen Titans could have all the kids and in the future they can become the replacements.

If I'm wrong someone correct me, but I think the Teen Titans are more popular than the Justice League among young people. I'm sure they'd want to watch a live action film if its good. I also think once Tom Holland stops being Spider-Man they'll have Miles Morales as the MCU Spider-Man for awhile.