↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
2d games have made a crazy resurgence.

I got double dragon, sea of stars and this to play all in the month of August

:banderas:
How's double dragon compared to TMNT? I was gonna get it but it looks slow as hell when I watched some of the trailers. TMNT is the GOAT beat em up IMO.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
How's double dragon compared to TMNT? I was gonna get it but it looks slow as hell when I watched some of the trailers. TMNT is the GOAT beat em up IMO.

I've completed double dragon way more than the TMNT game. Both are good but idk the double dragon game the mechanics are more straightforward and when I get beat in the game I can tell the mistake I made, sometimes in TMNT the shyt just feels like no matter what I would have done in a certain situation, I still would have taken damage.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't played it yet, I'm just finally about to start river city girls 2 then probably jump over to tmnt and then double dragon

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've completed double dragon way more than the TMNT game. Both are good but idk the double dragon game the mechanics are more straightforward and when I get beat in the game I can tell the mistake I made, sometimes in TMNT the shyt just feels like no matter what I would have done in a certain situation, I still would have taken damage.
Does it run as fast TMNT? Also which game has the superior pawg?

I've beat TMNT bout 5 or 6 times I think. I was a big TMNT fan as a kid.