Teenage Ninja Turles Mutant Mayhem voice cast announced + teaser

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trailer looked interesting. Hopefully it's successful. I was just wondering which turtle the lgbt community gonna take cuz I already know it's bound to happen. Unless they add a new turtle or Donatello becomes Donatella by the end.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People already dragging this because of the April O’Neil depiction. I’m ot gonna lie i hate to side with those typical incels-anti-woke people but why they gotta make her fat and dumpy looking? :childplease:

Its like they can’t depict a black woman in any other way? She looks like a stud too

FqjtPziWIAMn9p7

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
People already dragging this because of the April O’Neil depiction. I’m ot gonna lie i hate to side with those typical incels-anti-woke people but why they gotta make her fat and dumpy looking? :childplease:

Its like they can’t depict a black woman in any other way? She looks like a stud too

FqjtPziWIAMn9p7
they really should have made her look more like the voice actress.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

FqjtPziWIAMn9p7
I saw some of the comments and it’s a lot of the,”they are getting our sloppy sloppy seconds/they should get their own characters” type of comments that happen here in the Arcadium whenever race comes up from “brehs”.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

FqjtPziWIAMn9p7

Black women are probably ok with this :hubie: