Tekashi 6ix9ine Pistol whipped, robbed, & Hospitalized

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
If he called 911 they gotta release the tapes ...not sure if gangsters call the cops :jbhmm:

Would be interesting to hear if he was crying/frantic ...also no confirmation of the hospital from more reliable sources....I’ll believe it when i see ny daily news say they called the hospital and confirmed he was admitted

But if true...it was an entertaining run while it lasted....most people were tuning into this kid just to witness an L ...like waiting for Floyd to get knocked out....it happened. Now what ?

Code

Banned
Daps
THe cops are already after him, filing a fake police report gets him locked up again

No the "robbery" could be real and still be planned by him, his song just came out and they left his face perfectly fine? cmon

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the "robbery" could be real and still be planned by him, his song just came out and they left his face perfectly fine? cmon
The video is pretty much done according to ak, it comes out today

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If he did that he' s dumb as hell. That's legit serious Jail time, you can't lie for publicity to the police breh

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Updated Story

UPDATE: 9:30 AM PT Tekashi told a different story to cops. Law enforcement sources tell us, they ended up interviewing 69 and he said the following: At around 4:25 AM Sunday, he was a passenger in a Chevy Tahoe at a Brooklyn intersection, sitting at a red light, when a car bumped them from behind. He told cops 2 men with guns jumped out, stole the driver's iPhone and then grabbed Tekashi and dragged him into their car and sped away.

Law enforcement says they drove to Tekashi's home and he called someone inside -- presumably his baby mama -- and asked her to come down with his jewelry ... which she did. Our sources say Tekashi then told cops he managed to escape and reported the incident to cops, but then became uncooperative. He checked himself into the hospital. Our sources say they have no idea how Tekashi was injured.

The 2 stories are obviously different. As for why ... Tekashi has bragged that people don't mess with him. The version he told his people make him look harder than the version he told cops. You be the judge, but it seems pretty easy to figure this one out.
He embellished it to his friend but it happened. put down your capes, folks.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Also, reading it, the one assailant who first tried to chase him did so because he was worried he'd be ID'd. Are we to take that to mean it was someone known to him? Or just he'd be able to point him out in a line-up or a look through one of those mugshot books (do they really do that?)
These nikkas got 50 face tattoos, purple faux locks and Gucci blood rag-sombreros. Given the timeline (4am start), I would assume the pursuit happened before noon or possibly during the early morning commute which would make this highly visible.

I always thought it would be super easy to find anyone's address in NYC. Do they even have gated communities in the city like that? I cant imagine anywhere in Brooklyn that isn't accessible to local goons.